Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Atlas growled and went closer to Shira but Diego went in front of her and gave him a warning growl.

Atlas ignored him and Diego had enough and scratched his face leaving a scar on his cheek. Atlas roared and tackled Diego to the ground.

Diego kicked him off and bit his shoulder Atlas growled and bit his paw and slashed him on the side. Diego hissed and slashed on the chest and balls, almost the whole pack mouth's dropped when his balls came off.

Atlas roared in pain which gave Diego the opportunity to break his leg, Atlas slashed his shoulder. His broken leg made him trip a little, and Diego slashed his throat.

Atlas started coughing up blood while Diego laid down and Shira ran up to him.

"Diego are you ok?" Shira asked in worry and he licked her cheek

"I'm fine Shira" Diego says and winced at the pain of his shoulder.

Atlas slowly walked back to his den and his pack looked at him in shame and sadness. Puma walked up to them "Atlas is slowly dying by now which your our leader" everyone turned their heads to Shira and Diego with proud smiles.

"No I am not a leader sorry but I refuse" Puma and the pack looked at them with shocked faces "but you Puma can be Leader"

"Huh I guess I can be leader... I accept" Puma smirked.

Everyone in the pack cheered as some guys carried Atlas body to bury him.

"I guess things turned out well" Shira smiled at Diego.

"Yeah I guess it-" Diego collapsed as he felt pain on his shoulder Shira rushed ton help him along with Puma.

"Atlas did a lot of damage, let us help him" Puma said and Shira had no choice but to trust him.

A couple of sabors slowly carried him to a empty den. Shira watched as Diego's shoulder was wrapped up in leaves and vines to stop the bleeding.

"He needs rest he doesn't seem to have and other be injuries like that shoulder... We'll leave you to alone" Puma says and everyone left except Shira.

She kissed his head and laid next to him hoping he'll feel better soon.

---------------

Three days later Diego was walking around well and decided it was time for them to leave. Everyone in the pack wished them fair well.

Once they were alone they stopped and Shira thought it was time to tell him "uh Diego there's something I've been meaning to tell you..."

"Sure Shira what is it?"

"..I'm pregnant..."

"Y-you are?!" Diego says in shock and Shira nodded "I'm gonna be a father?" Shira nodded again smiling.

Diego suddenly fainted.

"Diego... Diego?"

------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and dont worry I will keep on updating so please vote and comment and share this book ;3