Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the late update. I will try to update again during the week. Hope you guys are enjoying the read. Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

xoxo Alayna

Jasper

"Hey, peeper," I greet Claire as she walks through the door of my workshop. She looked good in her tight blue jeans and oversized top without makeup on and her hair hanging freely down her back.

"Hi, creeper," she replies. "My dad said you have some pieces for me to look at."

"So it's like that, all business," I say circling her, "Then I guess you don't want to hear my proposal."

"Is your proposal about my new office furniture or are you going to try and bring up last night?" her breath hitches as I lightly touch her neck with my fingertips trailing down to her cleavage.

"Last night" I continue before she can protest "I know you wanted me and I want you, it was clear then. So why don't we become friends with benefits. You know it'd be fun not to mention satisfying."

Her response surprises me. I expected her to laugh and straight up say no but she didn't.

"I'll agree only if you tell me how you know my dad." I had forgotten she didn't know who I was. And obviously, her parents didn't tell her probably because she didn't ask them or they told her to ask me, either way the answer couldn't be avoided.

"My dad used to be a member of your dad's MC. His name was Butcher." I keep the answer short and sweet which seems to satisfy her curiosity for now.

"We need rules" she says walking toward me.

"Rules are overrated." I tell her leaning against the desk behind me. I don't try to hide my obvious appraisal of her body as she slowly approaches.

"Since you are so intent on being friends with benefits, let's make sure its beneficial for both of us."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we could actually try to be friends like you can come to one of me and the girls' Friday night dinners with Brice and you could teach me about I don't know wood work or whatever you do back here."

"Fine. What else?" I agree.

"We need to get tested before anything happens. God knows what your little dick bunny might've given you," she sasses.

"I always wear condoms," I inform her. "And I get checked regularly."

"Good" she says looking at me over her shoulder as she runs her hand over a chair I covered with a sheet. Then switches gears "I'll take that desk over there with the leaf design and this fabric covered chair with the writing. How much?"

"Your dad took care of it already." I grab her phone from her back pocket and put in my number.

"Okay" Claire says grabbing her phone from my hand then leaving.

Claire

After I left the workshop I headed to work to find Elle in her office crying. I don't ask questions I just embrace her and let her cry it out. Once the tears stop and Shay arrives I grab the homemade ice cream and let Elle vent.

"I haven't told Brice yet," Elle admitted stuffing her face with ice cream.

"Why not?" I question while Shay just gives her a knowing look.

"I just found out." Elle replys defensively. I shoot her a look calling her out on her bullshit. She huffs the spills the truth. "And I'm scared ok. I don't know how he'll react. Or if he even wants kids. We're not married so he could pick up and leave me at any time"

"Talk to him. That's how all this worry is laid to rest." Shay finishes then we just sit there in silence.

After her much needed cry session Elle goes home to relax and try to clear her mind. As I prep for opening my dad texts me letting me know all my new furniture will be delivered by tonight. Sending a quick 'thank you' text I get back to work knowing my dad has it handled. Then I got a random phone call from Brice, Elle's neighbor/ almost-boyfriend, asking what's wrong with her. I can tell he really cares about her so I break girl code and give him a hint with a warning attached. I hang up and get back to business.