mine ↬ larkle

Lucas had admired Farkle Minkus ever since middle school. Back then he was too afraid to ask Farkle out, now he couldn't even if we wanted to because Farkle was dating Josh Matthews.

Lucas wanted to hate Josh so bad, but Josh was so nice to him and treated Farkle right. He tried to get over Farkle, but nothing worked.

Lucas looked down the hall and saw that Josh had his arms around Farkle's waist.

Farkle had turned around and gave Josh a quick kiss. Josh smiled and returned a kiss. Lucas read Farkle's lips as he had said to Josh, ' I love you'

Lucas sighed and turned the other way. Zay came out of the cafeteria and ran up to Lucas. "What has you so sad?" Zay looked back and shook his head.

"They have been dating for a year,Lucas. They have already fallen in love, dude. Just let Farkle go."

"That's easy for you to say. Josh may have loved him for a year but I've been loving him for years."

"But he doesn't love you. That's the reality of this situation, Lucas. You need to forget about him, Missy is having a party and you should come along with me."

"Sure, whatever."

------

Farkle took another sip of vodka from his cup as Josh rolled his eyes at him. "You shouldn't be drinking so much, babe...."

"I do what I want your not the boss of me."

"Farkle, just put down the cup..." Josh took the red cup away from Farkle and threw it away in the trash.

"Your no fun!"

"Lets just sit down and talk to some of our friends."

"Fuck no. You go do that lame shit, I'm gonna have some fun." Farkle walked away from his boyfriend and went into the crowd of teens.

Josh sighed and made his way over to the couch.

Just then Lucas had arrived to the party with Zay. "I'm gonna find Missy."

"Wait-" Zay had already left Lucas' side. Lucas sighed and walked through the crowd and saw Farkle in the corner by himself.

Lucas became nervous,but still walked over to Farkle. "Hey, what are you doing all alone by yourself?"

Farkle looked up and saw Lucas Friar. He had a crush on him when they were younger, but Lucas never took interest in him then Josh came around and made Farkle fall hard for him.

"Josh is being lame." Farkle rolled his eyes at the thought.

Lucas nodded and looked down at the ground. He didn't know what else to say to Farkle.

"So where is your boyfriend, Zay?" That caught Lucas off guard.

"Me and Zay are not dating. We're just close friends."

"Really? You guys spend so much time together."

"He's dating Missy Bradford but they don't want their relationship to be public."

"Oh...."

"Hey....wanna dance?"

Farkle was shocked by the question. "I'm not sure Josh would be ok with that..."

"That's fine... I'll talk to you later, Farkle."

"Lucas..."

Lucas walked away and went upstairs. He went into what he guessed was a guest bedroom since it didn't look like Missy's or her parents bed room.

He sat on the bed and groaned.

He was so dumb for trying to make a move on Farkle like that. Farkle was with Josh and no matter how much Lucas loved Farkle he could never have him.

Lucas laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. When Zay was ready to leave he'll just call Lucas.

-----
The door to the bedroom opened and music filled the room once more. "Lucas!" Lucas recognized that voice and he shot up from the bed.

"Farkle! What are you doing in here?"

"I'm sorryyyyy." Farkle stumbled in and closed the door behind him.

"What?"

"I shouldn't have r-rejected you."

"Farkle your drunk."

"I am not drunk! I'm just a little tipsy that's all." Farkle walked, more like stumbled over to the bed. "Stupid Josh wouldn't let me have anymore drinksssss." Farkle slurred.

"Come on..let's take you home."

"No...I wanna mess around..."

Lucas' heart stopped. He couldn't do this, Farkle didn't know what he was saying. "You should only be doing that with Josh don't you think?"

"Your hot." Farkle leaned towards Lucas and Lucas couldn't help himself. Lucas kissed Farkle and Farkle kissed back. Farkle wrapped his arms around Lucas' neck and they fell back on the bed.

Lucas was on top of Farkle and began to kiss Farkle's neck. He nibbled on and sucked on Farkle's neck while Farkle was enjoying every second of it.

Farkle let out a low moan and Lucas fell in love with the sound. He wanted to hear it over and over again.

Lucas slipped his hands underneath Farkle's shirt when a Farkle's phone rang loudly.

"Ugh, what the fuck?" Farkle took out his phone and saw it was Josh. Farkle turned off his phone and threw it to the side. "No one important."

Farkle pulled off Lucas' shirt and Farkle bit his lip at the sight of Lucas' chest and abs. Farkle pulled Lucas back down for another kiss.

"We."

kiss.

"Shouldn't."

kiss.

"Be."

kiss.

"Doing this."

Farkle finally pulled away. "Why not?"

"I would love to make you feel good and make you scream my name but your not mine. Your Josh's and I don't want to ruin that."

Lucas moved away from Farkle and put his shirt back on. His heart was breaking as he was doing all of this. He wanted Farkle so badly.

"Lucas, don't leave."

"I have to Farkle your not mine."

----