love feels like magic but magic can sometimes be an illusion, right?

~Hey guys! hope you guys liked the first chapter ! :) Don't forget to fan & vote! <3 Thanks so much! xoxo.~ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

CHAPTER 2

Mitchell: "sorry" he muttered out of breath.

Me: " What the fudge are you doing here? get off me!  "

Mitchell: " Your mom & my mom wanted to talk so they sent me up here.. i guess im grounded too." he said with a chuckle.

Me: "That is so not funny."

Mitchell: " Oh come on, you know you like me." he smirked.

Me: " You wish" i smiled.

Mitchell: " come on, lets just hang out for a bit."

Me: " sounds good."

Mitchell's POV

We started playing PlayStation2 .. man she was good. I only won like once. She was laughing so hard she could'nt breathe and I was just pissed. She told me to stop being such a baby .. that it was only a game. We continued playing and she won, again. She looked sad this time.. she wasnt making fun of me.  " Whats wrong?" i asked. She didnt look up. I sat closer to her.. to my surprise she just pushed me and i fell off the bed and hit the wall. "Oh Shit!" I heard her whisper-yell. She came closer to me and asked me if I was okay .. to HER surprise i just grabbed her and ended up on top of her holding her down tightly but making sure i didnt hurt her.. She was so beautiful. Her hair fell back in perfect waves and her eyes questioned my move. My head went down our foreheads now touching. " What are you doing, Mitch? Nicole asked.... I snapped out of it.

Mitchell: " I'm sorry."

Me"...."

Nicole's Mom: "Hey guys ! wanna watch a movie?"

Nicole's POV

I made my way to the living room still shocked bout what just happened. Did he like me? ... Was he going to kiss me? Did i wanna kiss him? Oh god no. Snap out of it!. Your 10 for heaven's sake!  well almost 11 but what does it matter ? My birthday was in a few days. January 11. As i walked in and sat on the couch i saw that we were going to watch Snakes On A Plane .. omg i LOVE horror movies they are like amazing. I was pretty happy now. and excited? okay that's weird. Mitch came and sat right beside me, my sister was home already so she sat on the other edge of the couch, so it was me on the left edge mitch in the middle and my sister on the right edge.. my mom and Liz were sitting on the other couch. It was a little cold so we all had blankets. My sister wanted her little one so Mitch and I ended up sharing one.

Ariana: " I'm hungry, I'll be right back"

Mom " Hurry and bring some popcorn"

Nicole's POV

I was so into the movie I hadnt noticed how close me and Mitch were if i moved an inch to the right our shoulders would touch. i started getting nervous. He must have noticed cause shortly after he slowly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers..  I felt a hot and cold shiver rise up from my toes to my head and back down. I smiled. Oh thank god we had a blanket covering that or mom would kill me.

Mitchell: ' You okay?"

Me: " Y-yeah"

Nicole's POV

After the movie was done I got up and took a shower, brushed my hair and went to my room and put on some sleeping boxers with a pink tanktop. I went over to the kitchen and grabbed some juice, when I was done i washed it and went over to my mom's room to find Liz, Mitch, Ariana and mom laughing as they watched The Simpsons.. Also known as my FAVORITE SHOW EVER. i snored. My mom looked up and asked me what was wrong.. I knew she knew that was my favorite show and she let out a weak smile and patted the bed beside her. I went and layed down. I was almost falling asleep when I heard a male voice whisper that i had to go to bed and he's be staying with me and my sister in my room cause liz and my mom were having a bestfriend sleep over night thinge. I got up and walked sleepily to my bed sudently i felt something hard against my foot and i grunted as a pair of strong arms stopped my nasty fall. I looked up it was Mitch.. I got in my bed and snuggled with my pillow a couple minutes later i felt someone get in the bed I was too tired to open my eyes.

Me: "Ariana?"

Mitchell: " naw its me, go to sleep" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I shot up as he said that and sent him a death glare that said  ' what the heck'He sat up and put both his arms up as if he meant me no harm...

Me: "What the heck are you doing here ?"

He just looked at me and smiled.