...

I sat there..

I heard Cole saying he wasn't interested so I guess it was just some advertisement for something.. after a minute he comes back into the living room and sits next to me with an appologetic look on his face..

 "Look, I'm sorry. I just wanted to kiss you so bad.. Your always worrying and hoping some magic prince comes  to rescue you from the horrible love life you have and I wanna be that guy.. that one  guy that holds your hand and tells you you're beautiful "

I just sit there..

"I know you want to make me happy and that you love me but I'm sure you d-don't love me that way you love Sophie and I just..  I-I can't risk o-our friendship."

He gets up and walks away..

Why does everyone walk away from me? Sophie comes in interupting my thoughts.

"Where's Cole?"

Oh god.. how am i going to tell my bestfriend her crush just kissed me ? and just left because of that.. Suckssss.

"Umm.. he l-left"

She looked at me kind of weird... "Oookay then."

"Mmmh."

"Josh needs a ride home." She gave me a pouty face..

" Can you give him a ride?" I asked her... hoping she would agree and drop the act.

Her pout grew bigger showing her entire bottom lip.. " Fine I'll be back in 10"

The ride was a breeze we talked about normal things like school and stuff but i spaced out a bit .. I can't be mad at Cole he's been my bestfriend since forever.. he's always been there for me.. always I can't just turn away from him now.. he's just confused.

"Nicole."

"Huuh?" I said trying to sound like i've been listening to him..

"You just spaced out.."

"Oooh, right Im sorry, I just got a lot in my mind.. "

" Oh, well you know you can tell me, if you need to."

"Thats alright, thanks though." After i dropped him off i went home took another long shower to clear my head.. After that I just dopped dead on my bed..

*Bzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzz"

I woke up from the sound of my phone vibrating

It was a message.. from Cole..

' Im sorry I'm a horrible bestfriend lets go out and talk, please? x '

I smiled.

' yeah, sounds good  '