Chapter 46

I woke up because of my alarm and quickly shut it off and got out of bed. Cody rolled over and burried himself in the blankets. I got into the shower and quickly washed my body, once I was out of the shower I changed into some skinny jeans and a kitted sweater.

I applied some light makeup and tied my hair into a messy bun. I really can't be bothered to make an effort today, I'm just going to get through college, go to my meeting and then go to bed ready for a long flight to the other side of the world. So excited to be in Australia!

Anways once I was ready I kissed Cody's forehead and left him in peace. I grabbed a pop tart and called Dan while I ate. "Hello?" "Hey, how are you getting to college?" I asked. "Mom's taking me, why?" "Room for me?" "Oh yeah, sure. We're just about to leave so walk to the end of your drive." "Alright, bye." I hung up and left the house.

I walked to the end of my driveway as Dan's mom's car drove around the corner. I smiled as I got into the car. "Good morning, Lauren." "Morning, Erin." I greeted her as I did up my belt. "How come you had no ride?" Dan asked "Trey's at his girlfriend's." I said as I smiled at his younger sister.

"Doesn't Cam norm- oh." He stopped himself. "What about Cody?" "He's still asleep." "You're dating Cody Simpson." Elli, Dan's sister, smiled. I smiled too and nodded. "Yeah I am, do you like him?" "I love him, I have since he first started out on youtube."

"That's longer than she has." Dan laughed, I did too. "Yup, got that right." "What do you mean?" She asked me. "Well, Cody and I didn't used to get on." "How come you do now?" "I don't really know it just happened, on holiday we got really close." I shrugged.

"Really, really close." Dan said under his breath. "What's that supposed to mean?" Elli asked. My eyes met Dan's through the mirror on the car considering he's in the front seat and I'm in the back, I glared at him telling him to stop where he was going. Dan simply smirked at me.

"They have had se-" "Daniel!" His mom scolded before he could finish. "What?" Elli asked, she was only nine so she didn't understand what he was going to say. "He was going to say we've had sleepovers." I smiled at my save.

"Oh, okay. Can you tell him I love him?" She asked, I laughed and nodded. Once the car stopped Dan and I got out, we walked over to the other guys. "Hey." I smiled and looked around. "He's not here yet if you're looking for Cameron." "Okay, thanks." I thanked Paul.

After college was over I waited for Cody to come but he didn't. I decided to call him. "Hey." He answered. "Hey." "I don't want to sound mean but what do you want?" He asked. "Aren't you forgetting something? Or someone?" I sat down on a bench.

"Uh, I don't think so?" "Cody, you were supposed to pick me up today." I said annoyed. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I was so focused on the music, want me to come and get you now?" "No, it's fine. Stay where you are, I don't want to ruin your time."

"Lauren, you know it's not like that." He sighed. "It feels that way." "I'm just about to leave, I'll come and get you." "Don't bother." I hung up the phone. He's so annoying when he forgets things, anyways I decided to call Trey instead.

"Hello?" "Hey!" "How may I help you, little sister?" "Well, big brother, my boyfriend forgot about me so can you come and get me?" "How mean of him." Trey gasped, I laughed. "Can you just come and get me?" "Give me ten minutes and I'll be there." "Thank you." I chimmed and then we ended the call.

After twenty minutes, Trey finally pulled up. I ran over to the car and got in. "Sorry, there was traffic and I had to drop Cara off too." "That's fine." "How come Cody forgot you?" "Studio." I mumbled and looked out the window. "He probably didn't mean to." Trey comforted.

"It's just annoying, he keeps coming home late and cancelling plans and things." "He's working on a new album, it's not his fault." "I guess." "Anyways you have a week's holiday now, no work, no school and no me." I laughed at the 'no me'.