Chapter 59

Today's thursday, the party is tomorrow. I told Cameron that I'd go but I didn't want to stay past twelve. Cameron agreed and insisted he'd bring me home so that was sorted. I'm excited but also worried about it, I've not been to a house party since I was with Josh so yeah..

"Lauren! Get your head off the desk." My teacher shouted at me, I sat up and grinned. "I was just looking at the desk." I smiled at my come back. "Really close?" "I wanted to take in every little detail." I smirked. Kyle, who was sat next to me, let out a chuckle.

"Just pay attention." I nodded and looked at my book. "Have you written the notes down?" She asked, I sighed and sat back in my seat. "Yup." "Are you sure?" "Yup." "Are you lying to me?" "Yup." The class laughed at me, I smiled too.

"Do you want a detention?!" "Don't jump to conclusions!" I held my hands up in surrender. "Well then cut the smart ass comments." "Miss, you're not supposed to say that." I tested. "Say what?" "Smart ass." "Just be quiet!" I smirked at Kyle, he laughed at me. We all know who won that one.

"I'm asking mom if I can be homeschooled." I said to Cody as he drove the car. "Why?" "Everyone today were surrounding me like "oh my gosh you're famous!" and all kinds of crap. I don't like it, I want it to stop so I'm asking to be homeschooled." "You can do school with Alli." "Yes!" I applauded the idea.

"Let me talk to your mom, she'll understand more." He offered. "Okay." "And another question is, when do you wanna get back in the studio?" "Not today." I denied. "Please get back in there soon." "I've written some things." I said, his head wipped towards me.

"Look at the road!" I pointed forward, he laughed and returned the road. "I was doing homework on tuesday and some lyrics just came to me and then through the week more and more have come to me and I've got a first verse, bridge and chourus." I explained.

"I wanna hear it." "You can read it." "No I want you to sing it to me so I can hear the melody and the way you want it sung." He told me, I sighed. "You have to do something for me?" "What is it?" "Take me to that empty place and let me drive?!" I sat up and looked at him.

"Why don't you ask your dad for lessons?" "He shouts at me when I do it wrong, come on? Please?" I gave him puppy eyes. "Don't look at me like that." He looked from me to the road. "Alright fine." He sighed and turned off the road, I grinned and sat back in my seat.

"You nearly hit a tree!" Cody blammed as we walked through the front door. I giggled and shook my head. "I didn't hit it though!" "You could of hurt my baby." "Well I'm fine." "I meant the car." I pushed him playfully and went into the kitchen.

"How long does it take to drive home? It's gone past five!" Mom sounded worried. "We went to the mall." I lied. "What did you buy?" "Nothing, we just looked." I shrugged as I got something out of the fridge. "Don't eat too much, we're going out to dinner tonight."

"Alright." I smiled. "Oh yeah, can I talk to you about this weekend?" Cody asked my mom. "What's happening this weekend?" I asked. "Hey, can you go and pick up Lilly from Amy's?" Mom asked me, I nodded slowly. "Cody? You coming?" "Nah, I need to talk to your mom."

"Fine, I'll go on my own." I narrowed my eyes at the pair of them. I grabbed a jacket and walked to Paul and Amy's house. "Lauren!" Jasmin, Amy and Lilly greeted me, I hugged them all together. "Hi girls!" "Guess what? I'm going to ask mommy for a sleepover this weekend." Lilly said as I walked into the house.

"I don't think mommy will let you do that. Where's Paul?" "I'm right here." He walked into the hall with Dan. "Hey guys. I kinda need to take Lilly home now." I pointed to where the three of them were stood. "Where did they go?" I heard Lilly's cute little giggle come from the kitchen.