Late Night Music

A.N this is where Mark is a jazz musician in a night club.

Amy's POV

It was my best friend Kathryns birthday so tonight we decided to go to a night club. I didn't have the best experiences in Night clubs but I was with my friends and there's supposed to be some great music here

3 hours later 12:24

Kathryn and the other girls went to the bar and get some guys . They left me by myself. I walked of and found a little table to myself. I look at my surroundings and in front of me was a stage and on that stage was a band playing Death of a Bachelor ( I like Panic ).

But what caught my eye was the singer. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing his muscles. His hair was messy black . His voice was so deep yet calming .

When he sang the last line of the chorus I swear I saw him a at me.
Then suddenly a drunk man grabbed my shoulder and made me turn to his bloodshot eyes. "Heeeeeey baby *burp*wanna see what I got ". I slowly backed off but then he grabs my shoulder suddenly and shoves me toward him so close I could smell the scotch in his breath. "If you don't say anything you probably..."

"Sorry babe I just needed the bathroom" the singer from earlier ran up to me and wrapped his arm around me. "So um what were you saying" he faced the drunk and gave him a stern look. "W..w..whatever *belch* I'm out" the drunk walked out banging into tables.

The singer unwrapped his arm around me and looked into my eyes
"I'm really sorry for doing that , are you okay " I blushed lightly looking into his eyes."y..yeah thanks"
"No problem , I'm mark" he smiled softly , his bright teeth shining white.

"Amy , I came for a birthday party but it looks like they left me behind" I laugh nervously , after tonights experience this made it worse.
"Want me to bring you home " mark suggested.I smile and nod. He walks me out of the club into the midnight stars