Chapter 8

*You walk up to a figure that you thought was sans but turns out to be Chara, you don't know to either run or stay and find out why she's here*

Y/N P.O.V

"Chara what are you doing here and where's sans?" you asked hoping for a good answer instead of what you thought might have happened.

Chara P.O.V

"Oh sansy pansy? He's here just not physically" she said smiling wickedly and holding a pile of dust you knew what this meant.

Y/N P.O.V

You fall to your knees and scream out while tears leave from your eyes "How could you do this?!?" saying as you scream at Chara.

Chara P.O.V

"It was quite easy actually I just told him that his sweet darling Y/N was dead and that tore him to shreds, that's when I took the kill." she said making a stab motion but not stabbing you, well not yet anyway. "So after that I thought maybe I should actually take to one he cared for" she said looking at you with crazy in her eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

When she said this you knew that instant what she meant you got up and started running and not looking back. You could hear her laughing and saying that you would never get away from her and when you thought you where in the clear, you stopped to take a breather. Then you hear laughter but before you could do anything it was already to late. Chara had plunged her sharp knife into your side, you tried to stop the blood from pouring out of your side by holding your wound.

Chara P.O.V

"See told you couldn't escape me" she said laughing like a madman. "and the best part is that this isn't even real but, ooo...I can't wait for the real thing. Then I'll kill all the ones you love."

Y/N P.O.V

"What...NO I won't let you, y-you can kill me as many times as you want but please don't hurt my friends!" you cried as you started to slowly die.

Chara P.O.V

"HAHA watching you plead is amusing. 'No please don't kill my friends just kill me!'" she said mocking you. "Like your going to stop me, anyway when you die here I think I'll go haunt little sansy pansy."

Y/N P.O.V

She noticed you were on the verge of death, so she stabbed you another time just to finish off the job. You woke up in a sweat not knowing what to do, you look over to the mirror and you thought you saw Chara there so you quickly turned on the lamp next to you but she seemed to vanish just as the whole room lit up. You where shaking in fear you wanted to call sans, but you knew he was a sound sleeper so it wouldn't do any good.

*While over in sans' house*

Sans P.O.V

"chara you lil shit your going to pay for this" he said as he saw your dead body on the ground next to him. His dream started where yours ended, he actually had many dreams like this before but with different people and every time it was the same person who did it Chara.

Chara P.O.V

"Aw is sansy pansy upset" she said taunting him trying to get even angrier.

Sans P.O.V

His eye was flaming as he was ready to beat her ass. "very" he said answering her question. He started beating the shit out of her, for once he actually killed her and she didn't come back but she was still there and he knew it she stayed to torture him more.

Chara P.O.V

I took position of Y/N's body and made sure I sounded like her "*inhale* s-sans-s" you knew that did the trick because he turned around faster than a dog after a ball, he ran over to your once again dying body.

Sans P.O.V

"kiddo, i thought you were dead" he said looking at you not knowing it was Chara. "stay in there your going to make it i know you are!"

Chara P.O.V

"Why didn't you save me, you left me to die" you said well actually Chara said trying to break him into millions of pieces.

Sans P.O.V

"no! baby i-i didn't know, i tried i-i did" saying while tears came down his cheeks.

Chara P.O.V

"No you left you didn't even try to save me!" she said screaming knowing that she was close to his point of breaking. "You left me because you don't love me" with that she sent him over the edge.

Sans P.O.V

"b-but i do love you, more than the world itself" he screamed at her/you. Then he looked away for a moment and your body was gone and he was left in the darkness of the woods. He kept hearing your voice saying "you don't love me", "why didn't you save me", and "you left me to die." This completely broke him, he curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth, "n-no i didn't, i-it's not true i do love you" he then suddenly woke up because it scared him so much, then he teleported to your house to see you passed out."*sigh* your ok" he said trying not to wake you. He walked over to your bed and was about to leave when you grabbed his shirt in your sleep.

Y/N P.O.V

"Sans" you mumbled as you were still asleep but sans didn't know that. "Stay please-e" you said still asleep and still holding on to his shirt.

Sans P.O.V

"sure anything for you princess" he crawled into bed right next to you. You had your back to him so he put his arm around your waist and pulling you close. "i love you y/n" he said whispering into your ear.

Y/N P.O.V

"I love y-you too san-s" you said falling deeper into the dream you were having. You actually cuddled up as close as you could to sans because it made you feel safe and that he could keep the things that go bump in the night away, but you knew that there was a monster that wouldn't go away even with sans there. Only if you didn't grab out for him in your sleep maybe your outcome could've been better.

A/N--I hope your happy with this chapter and that your excited for more. I also bet your happy you get two chapters in one day actually all those words combined is 2,233 words. Anyways for now my Darlings TA-TA for now!