I'm sorry

Hey guys, so umm.... I'm not gonna continue this story. I don't even know if I'm gonna continue any other of my NALU story's. It's mostly because of three reasons,

1: this school year, I finally got into more advanced classes and for me, that's the biggest accomplishment I've ever done. I'm too busy studying to even think of finishing my story's . If I ever got kicked out, I would die.

2: I can't think of any good way to continue my story's. I'd be laying in bed thinking of something and then something would come up and by the time I was done with whatever I was doing, I'd ether forget what I had in mind or I just don't feel like writing.

And 3: I've kinda gotten into another subject that for a while, took all my attention away from NaLu. DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE NaLu and will never stop loving it. It's part of who I am. It's just I've been patiently waiting for the new series of Fairytail and every week  I read the manga but I just can't get any inspiration from it. Like, there's no romantic stuff that I could use (but I love all the fighting.) 

I don't blame you if you hate me. I'm pathetic. But if you really want the series to continue you could either be patient and wait for me to make up my mind (which I wouldn't recommend) or you could continue the story on your own. I've failed but maybe you could do it. Just , you know, tag me or whatever and just write. I'm a crappy writer anyway. So if you decide to continue it on your own, do what ever you like.

Hopefully you understand. I'm pathetic and I'm terribly sorry if I let you down

Until then :)