Chapter Six

RINGRINGRINGRINGRING I slowly blinked my eyes open, RINGRINGRINGRINGRING, I rubbed my eyes with a closed fist and grabbed my phone. No surprise, it is Perrie. I answer, "Hello." I said, as it came out grumpily.

"Why haven't you answered any of my calls or texts yesterday?" She shouted. It was too early to hear screaming. I am far from fully functioning at the moment, as I did just pry my eyes open almost a minute ago. "Hello, Zayn? I'm talking to you."

"I'm sorry. What were you going on about?" I asked, yawning.

"You know good and well what I was going on about. You never ignore my calls for a whole day. Spill, what trollop were you hooking up with? Hmm, was she some bottle blonde with legs like a race horse and the personality of a doorknob?" I pulled my phone away from my ear as she scolded me, and accused me of things that I would never act upon.

"Perrie, why do you do this?" I said, raising my voice as I pulled the duvet off and stomped toward the door, pulling it open.

I went on rubbing my eyes as I made my way into the hall when I collided with Ally. "Ow!" She said as she rubbed her bottom.

"Who the hell is that?" Perrie shouted, fury in her voice. I reached a hand out, helping hoist Ally back to her feet. I mouthed, "Sorry." The ladies slept over last night, Ally in Niall's room, Dinah with Liam, and other three ladies slept on the floor in the living room, (I offered my bed numerous times, saying I will sleep on the sofa, they refused). This was all due to the storm being ridiculously out of control. It seemed to have slowed down now, just the usual pitter patters hitting the window panes. "It's Ally, Niall's friend." I said truthfully, what was she expecting, an elaborate lie? Ally's eyes widened as she stalked back to Niall's room not getting in the middle of this spat. "You are lying to me Zayn." I took a deep breath and held it in as long as I could without feeling like I was going to pass out, and then I released it. "Perrie, you're mad!" I exclaimed as I stomped down the stairs, blindly passing the spot where Lauren, Normani and Camila are sleeping. "Do you want fucking vlogs of my entire day to prove to you that I'm not actually up to no good?"

Perrie was silent and this was a first. "I'm getting tired of this. Aren't you getting bored with thinking I'm being unfaithful toward you?" Again, she stayed silent. I actually had to check if she hung up, she didn't. There was nowhere I could go to he in private. It was raining out, so that wasn't very much an option. I could hear Perrie sniffle. "This is hard for me Zayn.." She finally spoke. I bit the corner of my bottom lip as I listened. "You know. This is the first time we're apart for such an ridiculous amount of time, you know, and what makes it rough is that the girls in Florida are beautiful, you know, they've got this sun kissed skin, and they're always in bikinis, and then you've got you, you're the furthest thing from being bad looking, you can get anyone you want Zayn. It hurts knowing you can slip away at any moment and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Of course I'm going to act out of sorts when I have these insecurities," I sighed, hearing Perrie crying. "You do still love me right?" She asked between sobs. I swallowed, my throat dry. "Of course I still love you."

"I'm glad. I'm sorry for acting wacky, and I will keep it to a minimum." I chuckled at that, and nodded.

"Alright." I said.

"I love you, and I will do my best to keep my calls to one a day, and of course sparatic text messages are a must."

"Alright, I love you too." I hung up the phone and walked back to through, so I can go upstairs and start my day.

Camila was laying in the pile of duvets, she looked very concentrated as scrolled through her phone. Normani and Lauren weren't there. I headed up the stairs. I pushed my door open, and that's where I found Lauren and Normani. Normani and Lauren were pulling their shirts on at the same time when they noticed me. I jumped back and slammed the door shut. They probably think I'm a creep. The door opened again and Normani slipped out, "I'm sorry about that." I apologized. She waved me off. "It's fine, but which room is Liam's? I have to aake Dinah up." I pointed to the room beside mine, and Normani made her way in.