two

Emma's POV

We arrived at the airport around 9:00am to get on our plane.

We drove up to where the plane was, got out, and walked towards it. I got my carry on bag out of the car and helped my mom carry a few bags she was bringing.

I approached the stairs and quickly got on and sat down in one of the big soft chairs. I reclined my seat and before I knew it, I was fast asleep, not even caring about the move.

We basically move once every four to five months, traveling all over the world. So I was used to it.

But this time was different. I really didn't want to leave my friend Taylor, but I was also excited about this 'special' move.

~ Around 4 hours later ~

I woke around 1:00pm with 4 more hours of the plane ride left.

Ugh. I thought to myself.

"Good morning sleepy head!" my mom said happily.

"Good morning." I replied back.

"How did you sleep?" my dad questioned.

"Pretty good, I just wish the plane ride was over."

"Well don't worry, Emma, the plane ride will be over soon, and it'll all be worth it when we get there." my dad said smirking.

At this point I knew something was up, I knew my parents were hiding something from me. I just hoped it was good.

I got out my phone from my bag and went on my photo album. I had over 100 pictures of Hayes. Yeah I know, creepy. I didn't care though, everyone knows im obsessed with Hayes, even my parents know.

I kept looking through my photo album for about thirty minutes, then put in my head phones and started listening to the Neighborhood, Sweater Weather. I started to think of the vine Nash and Hayes made together, when people ruin a good song.

I looked outside the window, and saw a ton of green land. I continued to think about Hayes, and his cute blue eyes. Just how cute he was, his features.

Before I knew it, I was asleep again.

~ End of plane ride ~

I was woken up by my mom shaking me gently.

"Wake up Emma, were here!"

I quickly got up and rushed outside the plane door.

There was tall trees everywhere, and the temperature felt so nice. North Carolina was beautiful. I can't wait to see what our new house looks like.

Soon there was a Black SUV parked beside of the plane. We carried our bags, and walked towards it.

The moving van put all of the furniture that we had brought into it so we were ready to go.

I got into the back seat and buckled up.

The car soon started, and we soon drove off from the airport with the moving van following behind us.

Today was going to be good.