twenty five

Emma's POV

Me and Hayes stayed out until 12:00am last night, it was the best night of my life.

We got home at 12:30am and stayed up until 3:00am watching the notebook because we never got to.

Hayes started crying about three times, but I comforted him.

I found it sweet though, he had a cute soft side.

I woke up this morning with my head still on Hayes' stomach, and his body still lied up against the head board. The same position that we fell asleep in last night.

"Hayes." I said, getting up from his stomach.

"What is it?" he said mumbling.

"Here, lay down, I bet your neck hurts from falling asleep on the head board."

I rested his head on a pillow and he scooted his arms underneath it, exposing his buff arms.

"Want anything to eat? We could order pizza." I added.

He fluttered his eyes open, and smiled at me.

"That would be nice."

"Okay, I'll go order it right now, I'll be right back." I said, as I headed towards the door.

"Wait, babe " he said getting up off of the bed.

He approached me, and gave me a hug.

"What's this for?" I asked, smiling on his shoulder.

He released from the hug, and cuffed my cheeks in his hands, making my lips puff out like a fish.

"Hayes, I can't talk." I mumbled.

He giggled. "I know, you look cute."

He giggled more, and I moved his hands off of my face.

"Happy anniversary babe, I love you so much." He then kissed my lips, and I smiled.

He headed back off to our bed, and turned on the TV, while I headed downstairs.

When I got to the living room, everyone was down there.

"Hey guys." I said.

"What's up sleepy head." Matt said.

I smiled, and sat down next to him.

"Do you guys know the number for Pizza Hut?" I asked.

"Here, I have them on speed dial." Cameron said, as he handed me the phone.

I laughed. "Speed dial?"

He also laughed. "I have a problem, okay?"

Everyone laughed, then I began to call.

I ordered one large cheese pizza, that was me and Hayes' favorite, and also some bread sticks.

"What's the pizza for?" Matt asked.

"Oh, well, it's me and Hayes' one month anniversary today, so we were just going to stay here and eat pizza."

"Oh.." he said, while he turned his head.

I know that he was a little jealous, but it's been three weeks, I don't see why he wasn't over me yet.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, it was only 11:00am, I'm surprised me and Hayes didn't sleep in longer.

I opened up the fridge and grabbed two Dr. Peppers, me and Hayes' favorite, then headed upstairs.

When I got to our room, I opened up the door with my elbow because my hands were holding our drinks.