Supercorp

By Kassebaum
Lena was tired and frustrated; the long haul flight back to National City had been hell and she hadn't seen her girlfriend for two weeks. The time difference had killed any notions they had of talking; Lena had been in back to back meetings most of the time and Kara had been kept busy between CatCo and Supergirl.
The one time they had managed to talk on the phone; whispered promises of what they wanted to do to each other while their fingers roamed their own bodies, Kara had suddenly found herself talking to the gentle snores of her girlfriend.
To make matters worse, she had to head straight into her office to finalise some paperwork. She couldn't wait to get home and cuddle up with Kara while watching some trashy TV, but that would have to wait.
Lena opened the door to her office and stepped inside. She shrugged off her coat, hanging it up, before flipping on the light. She was ready to pour herself a glass of scotch to help get through the paperwork. What she did not expect to see was Kara, wearing a beige coat, sitting on her desk, legs crossed.
Lena opened her mouth to speak, but found she couldn't form any words; the coat Kara was wearing came down to mid-thigh and showed off her muscular legs and stockings.
Kara slid of the desk, her hands resting on the tie holding the coat closed.
'Two weeks is far too long' Kara started as she took a few steps towards Lena, 'that's two whole weeks in which I haven't been able to hug you', Kara undid the belt of her coat, 'two whole weeks in which I haven't been able to kiss you', Kara opened the coat, 'two whole weeks in which I haven't been able to make love to you', Kara shrugged off the coat and it fell to the floor, pooling at her feet.
Kara stood in the middle of Lena's office wearing a black and red basque, matching knickers, stockings and four inch heels. Her hair was curled and softly framed her face. She smiled as she watched Lena try and form some kind of coherent sentence.
'So I have a proposition for you...' Kara husked as she reached out to take Lena's hand in hers, 'you take me with you on your next business trip.'
Kara led Lena to the sofa and gently pushed her down until she was seated.
'Darling...' Lena protested, as much as she would love to take Kara with her, it just wouldn't be practical at times.
'I thought you might take some convincing...' Kara said as she leaned over to place a finger onto Lena's lips.
Lena licked her lips; Kara bending over had given Lena the most wondrous view of her cleavage.
Kara straddled Lena on the couch and brought their lips together in a passionate kiss, tongues swirling together. Lena's hands started on Kara's waist and slowly slid down until they cupped Kara's arse, she gently squeezed and kneaded the flesh as Kara rolled her hips.
They pulled away from the kiss, panting as they gulped in more oxygen.
Kara trailed kisses along Lena's jaw line until she reached her ear lobe; Kara gently took the lobe between her teeth, pulling it into her mouth. She heard Lena's breath hitch in her throat as she sucked.
Kara released the lobe and ran her tongue across the shell of Lena's ear, smiling as the CEO shivered slightly.
'Just think of all the fun we could have been having in the last two weeks' Kara murmured into Lena's ear, 'instead I had to imagine it was your fingers, imagine it was your tongue while I touched myself...'
Lena moaned; thoughts of Kara touching herself running through her mind.
Kara slipped a hand under Lena's dress and gently ran her fingers over the silk underwear.
Lena bit her lip to keep back another moan as her grip on Kara's arse tightened.
Kara applied a small amount of pressure as she rubbed small circles over Lena's clit.
Lena let out a small whine as Kara removed her hand to push Lena's dress up to her hips; she slid off Lena's lap onto the floor between her legs and hooked her fingers into Lena's panties. Lena lifted her arse off the sofa to allow Kara to pull her knickers off over her legs and watched as the Kryptonian settled on her knees between her thighs, her blonde curls splayed over her hip bone.
Kara ran her fingers through Lena's folds to gather up some of the wetness and brought them up to circle Lena's clit.
Lena let out a shaky breath.
Kara continued to circle Lena's clit, grinning when she applied more pressure, which would cause Lena's hips to roll.
'God Kara...' Lena moaned, 'I need more...'
Kara slid her fingers lower to tease Lena's entrance, only sliding in to the first knuckle.
Lena raised her hips of the sofa in an attempt to force Kara's fingers deeper.
Kara chucked and placed her arm across Lena's abdomen, pinning her in place.
'You're such a tease!' Lena panted out.
'I'm the tease?' Kara questioned, 'I'm not the one who whispered dirty things down the phone, telling me exactly how to touch myself, and then fell asleep!'
Kara flicked her tongue lightly over Lena's clit.
'Oh God' Lena whimpered, 'I'm sorry I fell asleep!'
'Which is why you should take me with you next time...' Kara reasoned as she finally slid two fingers all way into Lena, thrusting and curling them.
'Fuck' Lena cried out, she was wrecked, her body had ached for Kara while she was away, her own fingers had been no substitute.
Kara increased the speed of her thrusts as Lena's hips bucked against her hand. Keeping her arm across Lena's stomach, Kara flicked her tongue hard over Lena's hard clit; the moans Lena was making spurred her on.
'Fuck... Kara... that's it...' Lena panted as Kara brought her closer and closer to release. She tangled her fingers into Kara's hair, keeping her in place as she came hard, her eyes closed, back arching off the couch.
Kara removed her fingers and gently kissed Lena's thigh before wiping her mouth on the back of her hand.
She re-joined Lena on the sofa and gathered her girlfriend up into her arms.
'So... how convincing was I?' Kara questioned with a grin.
'How do you feel about Tokyo?' Lena questioned, 'I have a merger meeting there next month...'
'Sounds wonderful' Kara said gleefully as she placed a kiss to Lena's forehead.
'Can you pack the outfit you're wearing?' Lena questioned with a raised eyebrow