Chapter 1

" RYLEIGH!" the manager of this dump, well in technical terms adoption center, was calling me.
I walked down stairs as the girl that beat me up every day, Lily, punched my arm. "ow.." I whispered.
" shut up little shit " she mumbled.
"yes Ms. Crates?" I said nicely. I was always getting punished for people blaming me.
" sit!" she said in the harsh voice that made me jump a little.
" we have some people coming by tomorrow looking for a little girl to adopt you fit the age range which is 9-14 and you turned ten today so be ready little dumb brat" She said pushing me out of the room as I nodded.
I went to my room and sat on my bed. I was half smiling.
" why is this little dumpster idiot smiling it is not like you are gonna get picked you too skinny ugly cow." said Lily sneaking up behind me. She was right about the skinny part... I was turned 10 and was 52.4 pounds...

I went to use the bath room and while washing my hands got punched in the face and shoved to the dirty floor. The girl who pushed my was a 16-year-old named Samantha. I went to my bed and digged in the too small clothes I had and grabbed some rags.. also known as my 5 shopping trip t-shirt. We only go shopping every two years so. I wiped the pouring blood from my nose and snuck some ice. After about two hours it was finally better. I fell asleep without getting slapped! It was amazing!

*** NEXT MORNING***

I woke up to Ms. Crates yelling. I ran downstairs with a few drops of dried up blood on my shirt and a little on my face.

" go clean that crap up and stop making me look bad. " She yelled I was in the room with the adopters and I knew they saw me.... great first impression.

I couldn't see them though. Who were they? I was just guessing newly weds but when I came out, There were 7 men. They look about no younger than the oldest being 23, 24? Ms. Crates showed them a bunch of videos of us all in the age range and then after about an hour was ready to call a name. I was listing to hear which bully was leaving, then I hear my name...

"RYLEIGH BRATSO- I MEAN MORGAN COME ON!" She called me Ryleigh Bratson... I was used to it.

"yes?" I asked quietly.

" you are getting adopted you little piece of-" she looked at the boys " angel" she said holding in anger.

I looked at the boys... One introduced himself as Jin and the others were Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jung-kook. The told me to just call them by their stage names, which were Jin, RM, Suga, V, Jimin, And Jungkook.