Excerpt

Nadine

A shiver ran down my spine when I felt his warm breath against my exposed neck, immediately I knew it was a bad idea to wander around the house in my silk camisole dress. His large rough hands wrapped around my waist slowly before he pulled me into his chest. I could feel his stubble graze lightly against my neck as he leaned down to whisper something in my ear.

"You know better then to wander around the house dressed like this" he murmured.

I subtly clasped my thighs together when one of his hands wandered down from my waist to my thigh. My body felt warm and fuzzy by the contact and when he began to softly caress my skin, my knees almost buckled.

"I'm sorry...I-" I said shyly, at this point I was too nervous to say anything.

"There's no need to apologise, Bella Mia,you are free to do whatever you want" he paused.

"But of course there are consequences" I could tell he was probably smirking.

Taking a bold move I decided to turn around to face him, I was met with his dark cold brown eyes that were beginning to soften at the sight of me analysing his face. Subconsciously my hand reached up to trace his strong sharp stubble adorned jawline and as I reached the top of his cheek, he placed his hand on my own stopping me from going any further. Small scars marked five percent of his face while the rest were just freckles but oddly the scars seemed to enhance his beauty, which made me even more attracted to him.

Snapping out of my daze I shyly looked into his eyes only to see that he was already staring down at me. His gaze moved down onto my lips where they lingered for a while before his eyes went even lower, stopping at the valley of my exposed chest.

"What consequences" I asked innocently but I knew deep down what they could be.

His eyes snapped back up to meet my own and for a second I was transfixed by the whirlpool of emotions that swam in his brown eyes. Sergio's hands advanced down to my ass where he gave me a firm squeeze making me gasp.

"Don't tease me Nadine.." he groaned.

He pushed forward making me take a few steps back until I felt the surface of the counter behind me. I was trapped now, like a prey by a predator. My chest began to rise and fall as I anticipated his next move, biting my lip anxiously I cautiously leaned towards him.

"And what if I do tease you, Sergio" I purposely drawled out his name, wanting to see a reaction from him.

"Cazzo esso" he murmured.

Before I knew what was happening Sergio hoisted me up onto the counter before leaning into me.

"Sergio?-" I gasped.

His lips landed on my own and it felt like I was on cloud nine. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into me even more, while our tongues battled for dominance. He won by a mile and continued to explore my mouth while I ran my hands through his disheveled soft black hair. Tugging lightly I emitted a groan from his now swollen lips.

His mouth traveled from my own towards my neck where he began to nip, tug and suck at my skin.

"Sergio" I moaned.

He continued to go lower until he found my sweet spot and I immediately moaned and whimpered when he sucked even harder. He left his mark all over my neck and down towards my chest, where he caressed my breasts.

"Sergio, don't stop" I whimpered.

"Shit" he murmured against my skin.

His hands traveled down my sides before they ventured underneath my camisole where he squeezed at my ass. Pulling me towards him, he hoisted me up so that I could straddle him as he walked out of the kitchen. He cupped my cheeks while I placed chaste kisses on his freckled collar bone. Letting out a low hiss when I nipped at his own sweet spot, he paused mid step and pushed me up against the wall where he began to grind against me.

"Sergio, please" I cried out.

"Tell me Bella Mia, what do you want" he growled into my ear.

"I-I want you Sergio" I whimpered.

-