Introduction

Hey im Kadee Lynn Ann Diflordo-Brenor-Lee-Hammond-Hantke.

Ya i know long name but when your mom has had 3 husbands and husband number 4 is coming in the picture slowly, its hard just to pick one last name.

The one name i reget putting their is Hantke. Its my dads last name but that meant for another time.

My siblings are:
Chelsea Bernor; 21
Autumn Lee; 19
Ryan Hantke; 13

Then me the middle child; 13

Gabby Hammond; 13
Brayden Hantke; 4
Cody Hantke; Would have been 2

I know what your thinking 2hy on the last one did i say would have been. Well we still consider him family cause he was alive but something when wrong with his lungs and they stopped working. R.I.P

And i also know what your think, why is there 3 people who are 13. No we arent triplets.

Me and Ryan are twin, ferternal to be exact. He's a boy im a girl.

Gabby is our step sister. She is younger by 1 month and 9 days.

I also have like regular kids
A mom and dad. But they divorced when i was 1 year old. They had been like good cop, bad cop. My dad was stricked and overprotective. My mom is just over protective.

But once their divorce happend they were just good friends.

Until when the wicked witch of the west came....My step mom. I hated her feom the start. I was mad cause i felt like she wanted to take my mom from me. It was 5 years after the divorce. I was six and had to adjust to a new mom in my dads house.

Also with a new step sister we bonded like friends and told eachother it was like having a sleepover every night. And the step sister is obviously Gabby.

My dad and step mom arent even married tho. Its weird. But only about 3 years later, my dad announced that we are having a new baby. I was excited and me, gabby, and ryan made a bet with my grandma that if it was a boy or girl. Obviously it was Brayden who is now 4. It was announced in April.

Now 1 month later my step mom and Dad have a baby shower. Now at this party Me, Gabby, and 2 of her friends wanted to play a game called Slide Limbo. At the time we found rope and put the rope at above the slide and the object of the game was to not let the rope touch you. Supriseingly i was 1st and well....that didnt end as well as i had hoped.

When i got to the top i was scared and Gabbys 2 friends were holding the rope. But i went down which i still regret. The rope tighted arouns my neck and stupidly tighted the rope to the top so....in other words i was hanged.

Like one of those suicidal hangs, you see in movies. I didnt like my dad cause he didnt come and help all i remember was my grandma being the only one to come and help. I had a rope burn on my neck for a month and has to speak to California cops and also Arizona cops. And my parents were divorced and now lived in different states.

Thats my introduction.