4-21

Today was Friday
After another week in prison/Hell, its over with.

Once i got to school, my friend Rylee came up to me and she asked if i wanted to come to the bleachers with her, Tony, and Andrew.

Of course i said yes, we would do that instead of going inside. We loved staying outside and being free.

On the way there we just talked and talked. Andrew is Rylees boyfriend they are on pause right now but i cant blame them they have been together for 2 years, which is the longest relationship in the school.

Once we got to the bleachers we sat down and talked some more about girl stuff. Like boys, funny videos, and our relationships. Cause im dating Mari but she doesnt look, talk, or be near me anymore. So i honestly dont know anymore.

After we talked for a good 15 minutes Tony comes up the bleachers. Tony is my ex, we dated for a month. And we were bestfriends before dating and also after. You wouldnt suspect we have ever even dated.

He sat next to me and of course we all talked and laughed. I ask for his jacket cause its cold out. So then i put my leg over his leg cause i wanted to be comfortable. And Tony grabs my hand and now we are just holding hands. And i remembered  Mari. I couldnt do this while dating her. But Ariah came in Andrews place since he never showed up. Ans then when Ariah came we grabbed our stuff and left.

Rylee, Ariah, and Tony all smacked my ass. Cause it was smack ass friday.
I couldnt find Mari in the cafeteria so i sat with my regular group. We sit in the cafeteria so that the 4 principles, Can relese us to class on time.

Yup there are 4 principles. There is 6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th grade principles. And the main principle Mr.Smith no one likes him. So even the nerds and quiet kids get lunch detentions.

In 3rd period Math, i got bored after my test so i did what Hannah baker did. I wrote tapes. But about my live life. I love 13 reasons why.
Here are my taps:

Tap 1:Mari, my 1st girlfriend. We never let the word dating affect our relationship. We were friends that could say we were together.

Tap 2: Tony, my ex but also my bestfriend. Im wearing your jacket while writing this. We held hands today but near someone who really likes you. Never changed our relationship either. We lasted 1 month.

Tap 3: Gilbert, you told about your past and i have effect on you to laugh. You play around with me but your on my mind and i really like you so i hope your my first kiss.

Tap 4: Steven, your a sophomore even tho im in 7th grade. We are fake gf and bf, i still have your nudes. I lied saying i deleted them. You told me you live me and i melt alittle when you call me baby girl.

Tap 5: Amaya, i liked you alot. I told you how i feel about you but you thought it was in a friend way. We never got together like i hoped, your still a close friend.

Tap 6: Jay, i could tell you liked me at 1 point. We meet this year. You told your friends i was hella fine. You grabbed my butt and kissed my cheek but everyone does that to me so i wasnt suprised. They take advantage of me but you did it too. The day we almost kissed was the day i freaked out cause you would have been my first, but you have a player rep. Told me to not like you but, i did at 1 point.

Tap 7: Michael, yes Michael Ervin, you played me & mu wifey Olivia and i always will hate you for that. You talk shit about me cause i wouldnt send nudes. You tolf everyone we dated but if we did i dont remember. You never called me yours. I will hate you for the lies and heart break you put me through. Dont break anyone like you did me.

Tap 8: Ej, my ex. We dated for a week. Your a sophomore at McNeil. You were sweet. I still have your nudes too. When you broke up with me i cryed for 6 hours. Its ok your on to bigger and better things.

Tap 9: Lance you were my 1st boyfriend we met the day we got together. I was scared but excited knowing i was finally in a relationship. I will always hate you for breaking up with me over text and telling everyone we werent dating anymore. We lasted 1 week.

Tap 10: Alex, you were my 1st long term and online relationship. I loved you. We lasted 1 month. We loved eachother but your mom broke us up. I miss and still care for you.

Tap 11: Cody, you still love me but made me uncomfortable. You master bated my photos. You cummed your bed and told me about it. You were nice, funny, and sweet. You put your self down but it was gross.

Tap 12: Ben, im looking at you right now. I love your brown eyes. I love your curly brown hair. Your so shy it really cute. Your deep voice melts me.
You slightly blush when we talk. I cant stop staring at you sometimes. You like me. I like you. We cant date cause your not allowed till 16. I eould leave everyone to be with you. Your full name is Benjamin Dean Lozano. I love everything about you. If i make taps like Hanah Baker. You shouldnt be here but if i tell my lifr you a big part of it. I hope we are together one day. Your dad is one of my teachers  he liked me as his students. But i like you as a boyfriend.

I could only get to 12 reasons.
But day was normal after that.

8th period Art, we went outside. And me, Maikol, and Gilbert were talking. I also talked alittle with Skye, Erin, and Mia. Mari of course didnt acknowledge my existence again. She just talked to Seria and Tresure. I was friends with them but i didnt want to force Mari to talk to me.

After school Erin came to my house after school. Me and Her spent the whole time laughing, dancing, and talking. It was 3 hours later that Erin went home. We faced timed Ariah and Tony but thats it.

Around 7 Mari texted me but it wasnt a good text like hey. It was a paragraph of how we are over. So now im single hoes. How bout that.

That was my day how was yours