Marshall/Chase|Lost then Found

A/N: Hey guys, The CyberWolf here bringing you pups the PAW Patrol One-Shot Collection. Now, I am only having SilverWolf co-write these one-shots with me. There are going to be 53 pairings for the new version. One-shot collection includes my six OCs (Knight, Xeno, Zero, Shadow, Flame, Vulcan) and SilverWolf's OCs (Silvex and Shadex). Of course the PAW Patrol characters featured in this collection are going to be Chase, Marshall, Rocky and Zuma as well as the genderbent versions of Skye (Shay) and Everest (Glacier). Hope you guys enjoy this collection of one-shots. Without further ado, here is the first pairing.

Pairing One: Marshall/Chase.

Marshall: CyberWolf SgtJay

Chase and Seth: SilverWolf

It was a very dark and stormy night. Everyone was safely inside their homes all except a lonely Dalmatian. He had no family, no home, no friends. Hell, even the Shelters wouldn't take him in. All because of his sexuality.

The Dalmatian kept walking the streets alone and was constantly on the alert for dog catchers to send him to the pound. He was so focused on how alone he was that he didn't even know that he bumped into a K9 Cadet. A German Shepherd pup, with golden amber eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going." The blue-eyed Dalmatian said.

"That's alright, this is very bad weather. What are you doing out in this weather anyway?" THe Shepherd asked.

"I don't have a home." The Dalmatian replied. "I've been roaming these streets trying to find a Shelter to take me in but none would take a gay pup in."

"What? Well, that's no good. Come with me, i'm sure my owner would be happy to take you in. He's a nice boy," The Shepherd smiled

The Dalmatian wagged his tail. "Sure I'll come with you uh what's your name?"

"My name's Chase. Yours?"

"Marshall." The Dalmatian said as he started walking alongside the Shepherd. "I used to live with my parents at the Firehouse. Until they kicked me out onto the streets."

"That's harsh," Chase said as he lead Marshall to his home.

"Yeah, they found out I was gay, and they kicked me out. Anyways, it looks like you are training to be a K9?" Marshall asked.

"Yep!" Chase said proudly as he walked in through the dog door.

Marshall followed. "So who's your owner Chase?"

"Seth!" Chase called out. A blonde teen with brown eyes walks from his room. "Hello Chase! Who's your new friend?"

"Seth, this is Marshall. He doesn't have a home, so could he stay here? Please?" Chase asked.

"Homeless?! This cute guy? OF course he can stay, how could I say no to such a cute face?" Seth said hugging Marshall.

"Thank you Seth, I wish people were as nice as you. Hell, I even wished my PARENTS were as nice as you. BUT NO! They had to kick me out for being GAY!" Marshall said with a hint of anger in his voice. "Got any food? I'm starving. Haven't eaten in two days."

"Well you are welcomed here, gay or not," Seth said getting a bowl of dog food ready for Marshall. "I love Chase no matter what, and there is plenty of room in my heart for you." He said setting the bowl down on the ground.

"Thanks so much for doing this Seth." Marshall said as he began eating the food.

Seth smiled as he went back to his office to do more paperwork. Chase gets a spare dog bed from the closet and set it next to his.