chapter 2

As i was hurtling through the red sky i realised that the castle was getting closer and closer, i pondered that i should slow down, but what if Ezera was behind me. Just as i snapped back to reality from my thoughts the window to the throne room was inches from my face. The shatter of glass echoed through the room, the cold bite of glass slicing at my skin, as i crawled to a standing position i shook off the lose glass in my clothes. looking around in the gloom, i tried to focus who was sitting on the throne, my heart pounding, blood rushed trough my ears. The lights suddenly blazed as i heard the voice of the man in the throne. "who are you and why are you here" he boomed. in a timid voice i spoke "m..my na..name is Alicia".

-

-

-

-

-

-

Num. That's all I feel, the punching bag that I have been pulverising in the past hour has now been torn to shreds. The targets are sliced to pieces, knives and bullet holes pepper the the training dummies. My own blood and sweat are mixed on my sleeves. After every training session I can feel my old self cowering in the corner of my mind, hiding from what I have become. A mindless killing machine, ever since I have been in the castle of hell I have been made to train. I have become the kings right hand man, if he wanted something done I was the one to do it. He said it is all to help with my gift, the gift that put me here in the first place. If you could call it a "gift", the day I was taken seems so far away. I don't even know what year it is; I have been stuck here for what feels like an eternity.

The gift I have been "blessed" with is one that of an ancient past, I'm what you would call a Babylon angel. I'm an ancient being whose soul has walked the earth for millennia. This creature that shares my being is able to sense the rips in dimensions between heaven, hell and earth. I also have demonic wings that wrap around my body that are covered in shape spines that help with the tasks that I am forced to complete. My left eye is white and I am able to see the warped walls in the dimensions, I have a tail that wraps around my right leg that has multiple barbs that are able to come lose just like cross bow bolts.

The horrible tasks that I'm forced to complete by the king is to make sure no one rises against him and to make sure the souls of the dammed stay in hell, for it would be a nightmare for the 'normal people' on earth to experience the horrors of the underworld. I am the most feared creature in folk law and in this nightmare. Even more so than the king, the ones in my way fall to my feet if not well let's say its not pleasant. I can feel my self losing control and I'm starting to like it I just hope I wont be to far gone otherwise I'm afraid of what ill become.

From a simple school girl to a creature feared by hells abominations, high power demons and creatures of the night bow at my feet. Even the king will not dare cross me for he has no power to stop me when I loose control. There is only one I trust in this world. One I can call on when the going gets to much for me bare. Her name is Rowena,she is the kings mother, she treats me like her daughter and I appreciate her for that for she is the only one who is able to control me. She is a slender Scottish woman with fiery red hair like my own, she is also feared by the king for she is the only one with enough power to speak down to him. Like most mothers.

In my time of need she stops the evil within my soul from escaping and wreaking havoc on on all three worlds. My only solstice is her magic for she is able to tame the beast within my heart. That very beast is angry with the people of earth for it has turned its wonderful gardens into a war zone.

Rowena has been able to convince her son Crowley,the king, to let me explore the world I was taken from and converted into a hellish angel. To experience the life that was taken from me at the mere age of 16. One that was so full of hope, laughter and joy. This 16-year-olds life was stolen whilst the creature within was brought to life. I'm finally going to be allowed back to where I once came, but unfortunately I am not allowed to go back to my home country for I was presumed dead after years of searching done by my family members and friends. So America it is.

With Rowena by my side and Crowley still arguing that I should stay for his own safety. I decided to look for a week spot between worlds that would lead me to my destination. I have reflected on my time spent in this place and noted that even with the tortious pain and suffering that made me who I am, I was going to miss my hell. Using my left eye, I finely found a spot in which would take me to America. Using my nail, I carved an oval my size through the dimensional wall and stepped through leaving what I have known for so long and entering the place I was meant to be.