Moments

"Yippie..new college new beginnings"

These are the words of everysingle student on their first day of college.So was mine but I never knew it would be so difficult to prove myself in a city which has no place for people coming from small town.
It all started 10years back and the day of admission started with great sorrow at my home.I thought I betrayed my parents by not getting into some good college and they were forced to pay a big amount for it.Little did they know that their lil girl has grown up and soon will prove herself.
With heavy heart I moved to the city life and started focussing on my studies.
"Cmon run girl,seniors are coming,ragging time"
My friends shouted and I was stuck with bullying seniors.I sat there watching girls getting ragged and no body came to me.I wanted to interact with seniors but all they want was talking to city girls who were smarter than me and carry that cool tag with them.Little did I know that someone was watching that innocence in my eyes and still kept silent.
Days passed by and I got engrossed in books clearing medical exams and making myself popular as a studious girl.Books got piled up and studies became difficult,I wanted a break now.
This was the biggest mistake of my life when I started to search for the love of my life at wrong place and wrong time.I will never forgive myself for this.Studies suffered alot with many heartbreaks but I came out of it although shattered into many pieces.
My friends supported me in all what I went through but in the end I came to know they were making fun of me behind my back.I lost trust in people and for me word called friend has just vanished.
I realized I need to get mature now and understand things beyond books.Love,friends,happiness have gone away from me.I am sitting and just  thanking god for sending atleast one person who became my love my friend and my entire world.No body supported me again but i was stubborn to marry him.
He kept all his promises and married me despite so many problems.We are happy today and living a great married life although those memories will always be there with me.
Life is nothing but a cocktail.You better learn to live and compromise with it.😄