Progle

Annabella keep glaring at her father headman's who thown her to the ground. "Sweetie. Why do you keep running?" Her mother asked. Her dull purple eye showing she wans't pround of her as she  look down at her shivering daughter.

"Because! You keep trapping me" she hissed out. Her tails flipping against the guy grip.

"No. We don't." Her father. David. Said. Crossing his hairy arm infront of his chests.

"yes you do! You want me to get married to a totally Stanger" she replied. Glaring at both of them.

Her mother start to swim to her. She warpped her arm around Annabella
"Annabella​. I know you don't want to but he i-" before she finished her sencetes. Annabella bite her vocal cord.

"ANNABELLA!" David grabbed his daughter hair pulling away. not knowing when He do this. She will ripped out her mother vocal cord. She spit it out. Disgusted.

"Look what you did dear father" she hissed out. With a small teasing tone. As two guard grabbed Terra trying to save her. But It was two late.

Annabella eye widen as her father picked her up. By her stunning red hair. And thowned her into a cage. "chain her." Her father hissed to two guard. Who was standing nearly The guard quicky chain her up. Afraid

After what felt like days.

Her father swim in  with A cold glare in his eye. "You be getting married to lord drakxixl tommorow" and with that he left. With a small smirked.

Annabella eye widen. "Lord Drakxixl?" She thoughted. "I need a way out." She muttered.

Annabella close her eye for a moment. Trying to think of a way out. Sighing she look around. Seeing that the  chain was rusty and looked like it will break with couple of pill

Looking around to make sure nobody is coming, she start to tug at the chain. Breaking them off.
She tug her way to the window. And she start to pull at it.

After an hour she was able to break it. She start to swim through the window. And to the land.