An end to the pain

I'm walking through the hall my head empty but full of pain. Listening to Billie Martins song  "milk and honey". Why do my parents hate me. I'm only 16. A girl "bumps" into me. She looks at me and points and laughs and falls. I went over to help her up. She got up and stopped laughing. Then she pushes me back on the floor and leaves laughing with her friends. Oh I wanna just leave. I have no hope. It was only a minute left till class. So I got up and gathered my stuff carelessly. Walked up the stairs until someone's hand on my mouth and nose leaving me no way to breath. I tried to free myself. I gave up,seeing that I as wanted to.....do...it. I let go. Until I saw at the corner of my eyes that a teacher ran over to me and....whoever was behind me. I felt the teacher trying to wake me up. I couldn't no. I wanted to stay in the darkness. I mean no one really did truly....love me or care for me. Right? Right. Then another voice awoken up in my head. It was telling me not to give up. No I can't I already tried to many times. So it's......useless. Then bright light entered.

         The nurse was at my side"hey sweety how are you doing.?"I looked at her blankly nodding" fine" no I wasnt I was sore all over like someone had just kicked me all over and stabbed me at the same time. Then my mother came in.

      Oh god please no. No. She's going to kill me. Please god I beg of you don't do this. Oh please no. She comes over"oh sweety oh god are you ok."she says frantically. Ugh what a fake. She doesn't care. She just treats me like I'm her servant. She doesn't actually care. She just...uses me. Dad comes in looks at me with killer dead eyes"oh sweetie what happened I heard someone tried to kill you." No of all people. A tear comes down my face. Why him he just....hurts.   I'm only sixteen.

Flash back to when I was turning 10

Dad barges open the door open. In his underwear. He shoves everything off my dresser. And says "get up slut"I get up and wipe away the blood of when I was......what ever forget it. He grabs my arm and slams me into the wall and starts to......

        Oh please I don't wanna go back home it's worse then here.

Flash back to when I was 6

"No mom please" I screamed. She pulls my hair and keeps shoving me onto the floor yelling angrily with veins coming out of her neck"WHY DOES HE LIKE YOU MORE. YOUR JUST A SLUT YOU BITCH. YOU SHOULD GO ROT IN HELL. YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF PLEASE. NO ONE ACTUALLY EVEN LIKE YOUS. WHY?!IM HIS WIFE!!!!!!" I give up then I hear I crack. Everything goes black.

       I touch the scar. Ugh still hurts. My mother grabs me and...HUGS ME. EH. She holds my hand takes me into her car. Oh no here comes the beating and hurtings. She looks at me and smiles. Uh oh something's up. She then arrives at TOY R US!!!!! I then say fearingly" umm why" she hugs me and says"please forgive me for everything I've done to you. I promise I won't let dad touch you like that anymore. Let's runaway. I'll give you kisses and hugs everyday." Nope this was a dream.

       I wish. I wake to both of my parents. In my bed. It's dark. Then dad picks me up and come down the stairs and opens the front door to a women with a clipboard. She then says "is this the girl"my dad nods he says then"listen go pack your important stuff" i nod in confusion. I came upstairs to the attic to where my room was. I open al the drawers. I saw the teddy that my first friend gave me before she committed......I do not want say it. I cried that so much while my mother was beating me. Oh god why Liza. My dad said to hurry up so I did. I grabbed some of the newer cloth. And my brush. And the Rose that a boy in kindergarten gave me when he said I look pretty. Aww he was so cute. I don't know how I was pretty. My dad came upstairs and slapped me and said "you snitch"the women came upstairs and said"hey that costs you another year."I finally understood that my mother and father are going to jail. I didn't know what to do....I cried. I was going to get a better family. Nope I don't think so. Nobody wants a slut or bitch.

      The woman gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and said"oh dear sweetie oh god how did you survive."I don't know I really don't know. I mean nobody actually liked me. No they...wanted to.....kill......me. The woman takes me downstairs and throughout the door. I looked behind me. Oh no I forgot. I let go of the woman and ran back to the my music iPod that my uncle gave me before he died.

When I was 7

My uncle was sitting on the swing with a gift wrapped in a purple bow and pink rapping paper. I walked towards him slowly. He put out his hand. I shared his hand. Oh so soft and rough such a nice feeling. He then said softly."hey there princess." I smile slightly. At that time I had concussion so I didn't have the best memory. I said calmly"um hi my name is  "what is my name. He then says"I know it's bloomy."I smile and go in for a hug. He was surprised but he gave me hug back too."well I brought you a small gift."I opened it I was so happy. That was the only time I smiled so big in life.

    She ran to me. I went to the kitchen to grab it from the drawer. I ran to the door. She then says"oh oh ok that makes sense"she chuckles. I smile fakely. I walk back. I look back to see the two policemen jailing my parents.

     I then say"I won't miss you two"the women looks back at me and nods.