Chapter One>>Drops of Scarlet

Dedicated to {lillover} for making our legit cover >.< you rock!

Now enjoy <3

***************************************************

~ Don't put your life in someone's hands

Their bound to steal it away

Don't hide your mistakes

'Cause they'll find you, burn you

Then he said

"If you want to get out alive

oh, run for your life

If you want to get out alive

oh, run for your life" ~

--Get Out Alive [Three Days Grace]

*****************************************************

Chapter One {Drops Of Scarlet}

It rendered down to be a common city night. Building lights flared through the restless dark sky, not a single star dared to expose its shimmering glow. Below, a busy night club continued its nightly routine, as the music pounded heavily against the windows. It’s up beat thundered down the streets in excited echoes that reverberated for miles to go.

            From the back door of the club, out emerged a group of five drunken teenagers. Stumbling clumsily over their own feet, they laughed and hiccuped over their stupidity. Slips and slurs oozed from their tongues as the strong stench of liquor poisoned the scent of their breaths; its residue fogged around them like a venomous cloud. It was just three girls and two boys, sneaking out through the back alleys for some midnight fun.

            “Sssssso who vants to play a game?” A dark haired boy hiccuped, slurring the words into the ear of the beautiful blond girl beside him. Giggling she pushed him away, her Alice blue eyes languidly glided over him as he stumbled away.

            “What kind of game?” another girl spoke up, cynical curiosity adhered to her Tiffany blue eyes. She cocked her oval face to the side as her finger absently played with a ringlet of her copper hair. She was just at the state of intoxication, yet not enough for her to be unaware of her actions.

            “How about hide and seek?” The second boy suggested with a low chuckle, he had an arm draped around the third girl. She seemed to appear as the youngest in the group; with her petite stature, chin length sandy blond hair and wide exotic aquamarine orbs. The boy beside her had identical tinted hair; however his eyes were a dark brown that was currently clouded due to his intoxication.

            They were a typical group of rebellion teenagers that lust the need to cause nuisance in their free time; having only met a few hours ago in the club. The boys offer all three young ladies a drink—a show of perfect gentlemen—only to get them drunk enough for a little night action.

The copper head pivoted her heated gaze to the blond boy, “What’s your name again?” she purred.

For a second, she assumed the guy didn’t hear her, seeing he had his face buried in the neck of the petite girl—that was still held captive inside his slippery half embrace. Then finally he pealed his head away to stare back with foggy eyes.

            “Name’s Kyle.” He drawled before turning back to his girl.

The copper haired girl smirked, “Well then, Kyle. I like your idea. I haven’t played hide and seek in such a long time.” Her voice then took a seductive tone, “and I love that game.”