[CHAPTER ONE]

01; ditch the party or boyfriend?
[warning: this chapter ends slightly smutty. It's not full on smut but if you are uncomfortable with that kind of thing please stop reading at my warning I placed before things get steamy!]

 It's not full on smut but if you are uncomfortable with that kind of thing please stop reading at my warning I placed before things get steamy!]

     Amara Knight argued with her friend over the phone as she laid on her boyfriends bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower. Kat wanted the strawberry blonde to get her ass dressed and come to the party she was throwing as a final farewell to Liberty. The problem was Amara had plans to stay in and watch Netflix with her man, but at this point she didn't think that was going to happen. Sighing, she finally agreed to go only because she wanted to shut her friends ranting up. As she hung up the phone Jeff Atkins walked out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and water dripping down his abs. Fuck, now it's going to be very difficult to ditch him now.

"Hey baby.." Amara rose to her knees on the bed and smiled innocently at him. Jeff, who had his back turned to her and was looking for a shirt, turned around at the sound of her voice and groaned.

"What did you do?" He knew she either did something or was up to something. She blinked, her eyes big and innocent, and now was biting her lip.

"I didn't do anything," she quickly began to rephrase the sentence when she saw the look her boyfriend was giving her. "Okay, I might have done something." Jeff walked up to her and stroked her cheek causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"What exactly did you do? Jesus baby, I was gone for like 15 minutes." Amara nearly melted at the pet and leaned into his hand that was still rested on her right cheek.

"You know how Kat is throwing her farewell party tonight?" Jeff winced and fell back onto his bed.
"You didn't."

"I did." Amara moved so that she was now straddling her boyfriend and lightly smiled when he immediately grabbed onto her waist, as if it was a reflex.

HOLY WATER NEEDED

     Jeff squeezed slightly and couldn't help but chuckle. He was annoyed that date night was ruined yes, but he was more amused because he knew she was too nice to say no to her friends. She once told him that she always tried to be a good friend and if that meant doing dumb shit for them, she would try her best to do it because friendship is too important. Amara leaned down and placed soft almost feather like kisses to his jaw and traveled up, stopping just below his ear lobe. She whispered how sorry she was and if there was anything she could do to make it up. Jeff smirked and flipped the couple over so that he was on top. "I can think of something."  He kissed her and hummed into the kiss when he felt a tongue run over his lower lip. Wanting to be a tease he denied access and pulled back barley giving Amara time to protest. He immediately leaned down to her neck and began sucking on the sweet spot earning a soft moan for the girl under him. Murmuring sweet nothings Jeff moved down to her chest and removed her shirt and placed a kiss on each covered breast. "I can't believe you're ditching me babygirl."

     Amara let a few curse words fall from her lips as she tried to find the strength to reply to him instead of moaning. She wrapped her legs loosely around his waist. Her legs bumped against the towel that was still around his waist but eventually it fell, exposing him entirely. "Mm fuck, you uh, you could always come with me?" And that's exactly what he did. Both literally and sexually.