Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mallory's POV

Today is Friday. I couldn't wait for the weekend. Even though I am going on a double date, I wonder how it will go. And who is Sienna going with?

Every Friday after school I hang out with my three best friends. We go to Monica's, Adam's, Nash's or mine house and just relax and talk. Sometimes we have a sleep over too.

It's a lot of fun. Especially when we pull pranks to each other. But this Friday is going to be different. Monica and Adam still haven't made up, and Nash and I don't talk much either. If we do then we just talk about the date that we are going to. I was thankful for the space he was giving me. I mean, I really like Nash. I just need time to think about us.

I'm not sure about Nash. Maybe he is just a good kisser. I mean, that could be a reason why I can't forget him. We are friends and always should stay friends. I don't want to make things weird between us. What if we break up? Then our friendship would be ruined. And if we ruin our friendship then we will ruin Monica's and Adam's too. I don't want it to happen.

Anyway, Monica was walking besides me. "Do we need to go to Adam's?" she asked.

"Yes, Moni. Why are you even mad at him? Just apolo-" I cut myself off. She would never apologize to him. "Never mind." I muttered.

Today I brought the car with me. I opened the door to the drivers seat, and Monica hopped into the passenger seat. I turned the radio on. Ed Sheeran was on, we started to sing along. Ed is life. I love him and his music.

"You know what?" Monica broke the silence. "I will apologize to him."

I fake gasped. "Monica Evans is apologizing to someone? Wow, Adam has to be a lucky."

"Oh shut up, Roy."

Maybe you all wonder why they call me Roy. It's actually a pretty funny story. It all started when we had a new teacher and she called me Mallroy. Since that day everyone is calling me Roy. I like that name to be honest. It sounds just like the way I am. It fits me.

We finally arrived at Adam's house. I parked next to his car, then we went to his front door. It was locked. I pressed my finger against the doorbell. Adam opened the door. "Hey, Mallory." he greeted me with a smile on his face. His eyes traveled to Monica, and his smile disappeared.

"We need to talk, Adam." Monica said, trying her best not to glare. I was proud of her for some reason. Maybe because it's the first time she actually apologizes.

Adam nodded, letting us in. I went into the living room. Adam has no siblings, and his parents are barely home. That's why his house is mostly our hangout place.

"Hey Nash." I said, smiling. Nash looked at me. I don't know why, but he took my breath away. His hair was messy and his blue eyes met mine. I always adored his eyes. I think everyone does.

Nash smiled back. "Where are the others?" he asked, breaking our eye contact. He bit his bottom lip.

It kinda hurt because he didn't greet me back. He just ignored me and asked for Adam and Monica. "Monica is going to apologize to him." I told Nash.

Nash's eyes widen. "Why? How? Wow." he looked speechless. I understand him. I mean Monica is Monica, you must be special if she apologizes to you.

"Well, I don't know why. She just said "I'm going to apologize to him"."

Nash raised his eyebrows. "You believe her?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, running a hand through my long, brown hair.