Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Mallory's POV

I didn't know what to do. I was feeling nervous and had a weird feeling in my stomach. Is this kiss going to change anything about our friendship? I mean, we've been friends for a while now. For a long while. I know him since I can remember. And now I have to kiss him?

Sienna's eyes were trained on us. Nash looked into my eyes without saying anything. He licked his lips. His hand came to touch my cheek. He leaned in. His face came closer and closer. I closed my eyes so it would be easier to kiss him. I pushed all the feelings of worry away and waited for his lips to meet mine.

When his lips were on mine I felt a burning sensation. They were so soft. His other hand was around my waist, pushing me closer to him. Our lips moved in sync. I wanted more of the kiss. More of him. My hands tangled in his brown hair. He pushed his tongue inside of my mouth. Our tongues fought in dominance. At the end I let him win. I wasn't feeling any kind of lust. I was feeling like he completed me. Butterflies errupted inside of me when his lips met mine. And it was the most beautiful feeling in the world. But it all stopped when Sienna cleared her throat.

"Okay, I believe you now." she glared at me and walked away.

Nash and I were silent. We didn't look at each other and I just took my ice cream, continuing to eat it. What has just happened? I wasn't expecting to feel like this. He made me want him. I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. It felt so good to be kissing him. It felt amazing.

I heard footsteps behind me. I knew it was Nash. I wanted to look at him. Was he feeling as excited as I about the kiss? Am I the only one who wants the kiss to repeat? Then it hit me.

I shouldn't be thinking like this about him. I can't want him to kiss me again. That would ruin our friendship. What if he doesn't want me then? I'm fucked. What if it was a normal kiss to him? I bit my tongue. I shouldn't do it. Why? Because it fucking hurts.

We finally arrived back at our table. Monica and Adam were still eating but not arguing anymore. Either way they made up or they ignore each other. I think it's option B. "Are you guys alright?" I asked.

Nash sat down besides me. My toes curled. Both of them shook their heads. Oh they definitely ignore each other. "Stop ignoring each other." Nash looked annoyed at them. I looked up at Nash. He kept biting his lips- what made him attractive. Wait, stop it Mallory!

When Nash felt my gaze on him, he looked at me. We made eye contact. I smiled at him, acting like the kiss didn't happen. Nash smiled back and we turned our gazes back to the two kids that were mad at each other.

"He called me a stuck up princess! But I'm not a stuck up princess!" Monica's face was reads of anger. I looked at Adam who had the same face color as Monica.

"Maybe because you are one! I mean, just look at yourself!" people were looking at us. I kicked both of them under the table. They were cursing and flaring at me. "Why did you do that?" they asked.

"Because you guys are annoying." was my simple reason. I mean, they really were annoying.

"Let's go back. I need to take care of Skylynn." Nash told us. We all nodded.

Monica and Adam were arguing the whole way to the car. Nash and I kept walking behind them. It felt weird in Nash's near. "Nash, is everything okay with us?" I asked him. I needed to know what he thought about the kiss. I wouldn't tell him that I liked it, it would make things weird But if he says he liked it, I will admit how I felt about it.

Nash and I rounded a corner. "Nothing is gonna change between us, Roy. I mean ut was just a show kiss, right?" My heart felt like it was breaking. He didn't feel the same about the kiss I guess.