Chapter 6 - Fight

"Shut the door..." he ordered and bella obeyed. "I know the witch immortal is there and that she can hear me so listen up. Come to your old ballet studio by your home or else your mother will die."

"Bella, Bella!"

"Hurry up and make sure the others don't follow you" he chuckled and hung up. Bella looked at me as i was wide eyed.

What do I do.. Keep Bella alive and take her to Edward or face James on my own and save both Bella and her mother. She took my hand in hers. I stared at her eyes.

"Please, It's-" I covered her mouth and heard for alice and Jasper outside but luckily they didn't hear her.

I put my finger up to my mouth. It pulled at my heart a flash of my human mother's cries as I turned to a monster. I heard Jasper knock.

"Gracie.. Is everything alright?" he asked. I sighed and nodded at Bella.

"We are fine Jazz I was just worried for the family..." i assured.

"Very well we're leaving soon.." he announced and walked away.

I finished packing and grabbed bella's arm as we exited the room. We walked down out the hotel and in the airport.

Bella had written a letter to edward and I put it in her bag as we excused ourselves to the bathroom. Since i was going as well they didn't follow but bella and i took a detour in a taxi to her old studio. As we entered we heard bella's Mother's cries from a closet across the room.

I then clicked the clues together but before i could drag bella out i was too late. I turned to see James behind me with a smirk in his face as he looked me up and down with hunger in his bright red eyes I growled menacingly but then I was pushed forward landing hard next to bella who was shaking in fear but she stopped. Trying to look strong.

I stood quickly in front of Bella in defense mode. I kept my eyes on him and hissed as he stepped closer.

"Welcome to both of you. You fell for my trap sillies..." he chuckled camera in hand.

"What the hell do you want bella so bad !?" I demanded truly angry. His eyebrow went up as he chuckled at me.

"You truly are a beautiful being Miss Cullen" he smirked as he continued to check me out I growled at him again.

I became enraged As I charged forward and used Janes gift against him. Before the pain hit him he had me pinned on the floor with his hand around my neck preventing me from breathing.. He smelled my neck with a crazed look to his face but before he could bite me bella pepper sprayed him. I squealed as the spray affected me slightly but not to him. He slammed me on the floor hard and I was blind for a bit then I heard a crash and the smell of Bella's blood filled the room then a crack of bone.

I shook my head as I regained composure and pounced on james back. He growled as bella lay there watching in horror. I quickly avoided his hands trying to pry me off. I pulled on his head harder and saw the tiny cracks begin to appear but his hand caught my hair and he yanked me off and threw me next to bella, a sickening crunch was heard as my arm lay limp I screeched out. His eyes widened.

"Not fully immortal are we young Ethel?" he chuckled. My eyes widened.

"H-how?" i growled.

"Of course I was there for your transformation. Aro took my prey like your sister, Alice , was taken away by that old vampire in the asylum. Fool... Alice did smell so sweet just like her... but i will finish this tonight and then you will be next.." he chuckled as his teeth bared at bella.

I pushed myself forward as his teeth were able to scratch bella but sunk into my collarbone I screamed as blood left my system. He backed away blood crazed as I lay limp. I then sensed Edward, the rest of my family a few miles away since edward was the fastest. He took James and threw him out the window. He looked at me worriedly but I shook my head and pointed at bella.