•1•

{Jana's P.O.V}
It's 9:30pm on a Thursday night. That means Jaidyn's new video should be up any moment now! I go onto YouTube and i keep refreshing until up the top I see Jaidyn's new video!

About 10 minutes later I finished watching Jaidyn's video. She's so perfect! I wish I could be just like her! I go onto my Instagram and I DM Jaidyn.
This is what I said: HAIII Jaidyn!! I'm like your biggest fan ever plzzz notice me!! Xoxo Jana

A few minutes later I get a notification on my Instagram. Jaidyn had followed me! Im so happy right now! I need to see SPA in real life!

That night I wake up at 3:00am. I find a bit of paper and a pen and i quicky write my mum a note. Then I set off. I call a Taxi and go to airport. I catch the next plain to the USA! When I finally reach the USA I get off the plain get a hotel room and start doing some research.

I find out that Jaidyn lives just 5 minutes from where I am so I take a cab to just outside her house! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! I go to walk inside and i realise that the door is locked. Dang! Lucky I have watched so many of Jaidyn's videos that I know exactly where her room is! I find a stone and i throw it at Jaidyn's window. I throw more and more stones until the window breaks. I have no idea how Jaidyn didn't wake up yet! I find a ladder and i climb it up to Jaidyn's window. I open the window and go inside. Right Infront of me was Jaidyn! Squeee!!

I sit down on a chair and in her room and fall asleep

I'm awoken to the sound of a scream. I jump a mile and realise that Jaidyn had noticed me!! I scream and run up to Jaidyn. I hug her and jump up and down. I start to introduce myself but Jaidyn had already ran out of the room.

A few minutes later I can hear sirens outside. I look out Jaidyn's window and notice that the police are here. Crap! I need somewhere to hide! I take the back exit out Jaidyn's house and i run to the nearest bus stop

I catch a bus to the airport and take a plain to Canada! Maybe I'll have better luck with Heather! I find a hotel room in Canada and try to find out where Heather lives. I learn that Heather lives about 4 hours from here but Holly lives just down the road. I run down the street and i find Holly's house. At this point it's around 1:00pm and Holly is filming. I wave at her vigorously until she sees me. I watch her turn the camera off and them approach me.

When she reaches me she smiles at me and I feel like I'm going to melt! I tell her that I'm a massive fan and she thanks me for watching her videos! I tell her about the Jaidyn incident and her eyes go wide . She runs and gets her laptop and comes back ...

Heyy guys! I hope your enjoying this so far! I got 546 words yay! I'll post a new chapter asap !