•2•

When she gets back we sit on the ground and she Facetimes Jaidyn. I start freaking out that Jaidyn will get annoyed if she sees me. My heart starts beating faster than it's ever beat before. When Jaidyn answers the call she stares at us blankly.

{Conversation between Holly and Jaidyn: Holly-H  Jaidyn-J}

J- "Holly why are you with that girl!?"
H- "She said she broke into your house last night but she didn't mean any harm, shes just a massive fan."
J- "That doesn't give her a right to break into my house!"
H- "I know but can't we give her a shot? Why don't you come visit and we can get all the other SPA girls here and we can all meet this girl!"
J- "Fine. I'll call Ashlynn,  Avery and Anna, and you call Lia, and Heather we'll meet at your house later."
H- "Okay! :) I'll talk to you later byeee!"
J- "Bye!"

- end conversation -

I was so excited I didn't even know what to think! I got to meet all the SPA girls!

Later the next day, there was a knock at the door so I went to answer it and guess who was there? HEATHER!! omg she was my favourite on SPA and I started crying because I was so happy! She gave me a hug and during the hug I thought I was going to pass out because I was so excited!

Heather and I went up to Holly's room and went inside. Heather and Holly hugged for a while and then they let go. We all sat down on Holly's bed and had a conversation while we waited for the other SPA girls to here. Soon Anna and Avery, Jaidyn, and Ashlynn showed up and now we were just waiting on Lia. I got a hug from all of them and I was so so so so happy!

While we were waiting for Lia, the spa girls decided to plan a video for them to film while they were together and guess what? They said I could be in it too! I was beyond happy with that decision!

Eventually Lia showed up and she stared at me with like an evil look on her face. I was so scared I didn't know what she was gonna do. She walked up to me and then started screaming.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK INTO JAIDYNS HOUSE! THAT'S ILLEGAL YOU KNOW I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN ALLOWED HERE! YOU'RE EXTREMELY LUCKY HOLLY LET YOU STAY!!"

I burst into tears because I was so scared. I knew I had done wrong and I felt extremely bad about it. I ran out of the house and I ran and ran and ran. I heard a door slam but I didn't care I had to keep running. I felt someone tug on my arm and I tripped over I looked up. What i saw scared me so bad! Standing above me looking directly at my fave was...

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part of the story! Sorry I didn't update in ages I just unfortunately got logged out of my account but I'm back in now :) I'll try to update again later sorry for leaving it on a cliff hanger XD btw thanks for 7 reads! ❤ Xoxo- Bella

{499 words}