Wicked is thou soul

the picture editing was done by yours truly. copying this and or stealing is illegal. you may be taken in front of a federal law, unless you were given permission. some characters were danmade. so dedication will go here.

Calvin661... thank you. I believe he and I have many stories to come

*********--*********---***********

oh she was a very bad girl indeed. her legs spread, leather corset on, black lace panties and thigh high leather boots. She had a leg on either side of the hapless victim, hips gyrating, fingertips playing with the swell of flesh pushed out from the top. Her mood music... 'Halestorm's I Get Off' this was literally the situation between her and her neighbor. he watched her perform for him every night, a new man or woman spread between her thighs. Well more accurate a new man between her thighs.. Dalton was the only one she had at least once a week.

the man was bound to the chair, silk scarves wrapped around each wrist to the leg of said chair. he was naked beneath her gaze, as she lowered herself above his hard member, she toyed with the head, fingertips stroking it, until a bead of precum escaped. she snapped the band to her panties, as she wiggled, well shimmered her hips slowly, til she lifted one long leg from it, freeing it from the vice. her other leg kicked the offending fabric off. she reached around him to the chest at the end of the bed, pulling out a whip with two leather thongs attached to the end. and ripping open a condom between her teeth, the foiled plastic fluttered to the ground, as she expertly glided it over his hardened member causing him to groan and beg for mercy.

She smiled, flashing her ever white teeth, tossing a strand of hair back over her shoulder where the rest waited. She was in one word, a wild beauty. sleek and porportioned perfectly. Lowering herself down his hard length, her greedy core eagerly sucking the head inside her, she tossed her head back to make sure the neighbor watched her. satisfied with his hungry gaze and hand stroking his member, she leaned forward, pressing her leather clad breats against his smooth, muscled chest. he groaned in harshly the simple words more than enough to cause her core to clench around the head greedily.

zlowering herself even more, until he was fully seated inside her wet heat, she captured his mouth in a kiss of fiery passion, as she began her slow glide of up and down his swollen member, clenching her muscles, adding pleasure to herself and him included. pulling back from the kiss, she tugged her breasts free, commanding him to suck her hardened nipples. complying he licked his lips greedily, sucking the rosebud colored nipple into his mouth, teeth rubbing and scraping the sensitive flesh, causing her to grind faster, hips rolling. 'fuck... harder babe' taking pity on him and her raging body, she complied, taking the whip and tapping it against his thigh, only to use the ends and stroke him into a sweating frenzy if need. feeling his sac tighten beneath her, she frantically worked him on and out, him in turn bucking his hips, making her jerk in surprise, her orgasm hitting her like a heat wave, warming her skin, causing her wetness to drip down his condom-clad length. he in turn shocked her again and bit her shoulderblade, he himself shouting, as he pumped inside her and finding his wet release.