Buckle up

wrapping an arm around Ryan's waist she tugged him by belt loop to a multi gendered place called Rue 21. it was all the Glam for their age. Going to the women's first, she trapped.a dress that the top was a white band, and the bottom jagged neon pink strips. the next one was a black dress with a leather band at the top and a skull going down the frame. Her straps had gentle spikes upon them. Angel grabbed a matching dress... but the color was sea green instead of neon pink.

Looking around, Angel grabbed some pants for Ryan, a few shirts with funny graphics... and silk boxers. She grabbed one hand and kem the other as they all snuck into the changing room. he became frantic and whispered frantically, "please not this again" smiling, kem began to strip, a simple bra band holding her breasts up, and her pants stayed on. she forgot her panties. oops.

Angel did the same, a fuchsia colored bra and panties covering her goods. tugging their dressed simontaneously over their heads, breasts heaving as they wiggled and squirmed to put the skin tight fabrics on. He looked at them under his lashes, turning red as kem impatiently told him to get dressed. he quickly took off his shirt, trying one on and making up his mind on comfort. doing the same with his pants he wasn't paying attention and was absorbed in his task. no female ever riled him the way Kem has... she always tested him out of his comfort zone

once they put their clothes back to sorts, kem stole a few glances at Ryan. he had a mouthwatering body. ABS that she wanted to lick. Oh God. no not Ryan.he was... well too good for the likes of her. Angel came up, and said she had to go... her sister was coming to get her... they had dinner plans. on and on they went, until angel gave a queer look at kem and waved goodbye. grabbing Kem's arm, she was walked along by Ryan, who paid for everything. he had a good job as a lawyer. he could afford it.

"im driving" he grinned, taking the keys from her hand laughing and talking about football. they murmured about Superbowl plans as he drove to his place. "movie and pizza" grinning she nodded, plopping down upon his couch, and he wrestled her for the spot. Gripping her arms he pushed her over and seated down in front of the television. "lets watch.... It" grinning she clicked it onto the TV, and laid back for the previews. He called a pizza place and orders a cheese and a meat livers pizza. About the time clowns appeared, she was snoring softly

Picking her form up, he carried her to the guest room, and went to his own bed.

Waking up hours later, she heard soft moaning noises, through her sleep numbed brain, she thought him hurt, and crept to his room. pushing the door open, her jaw dropped. the TV was going, a woman riding a Guy, Ryan had his fist pumping over his hard length. he was naked and grunting as he watched. Ryan... was being sinful...

A choked gasp left her, causing him to jerk to attention, and turn his head towards her. Kem stalked in the room and grabbed him for a kiss, a protest going past Ryan lips.