All Mine

^^^^For making me that adorable cover on the side! Thanks so much! xoxoxo

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to upload this today (or rather tonight).  It’s kind of a filler chapter but it’s got some Ryan and Christy bonding time so YAY!!!  Just want to say a quick thanks again to all my new and old fans! You guys are amazing!

Oh, and to answer someone’s question: Yes, I will at some point be throwing in other peoples POV’s. 

Remember no updates this weekend guys.  It’s my baby girls birthday tomorrow, her party the next day and Easter Sunday, so yeah…I’m gonna be mad busy… Alrighty, I’ll shut up now, here you go!

Christy’s POV

The weekend was over and the moment I had been dreading had finally arrived.  As I entered the classroom I kept my head up and made my way to my seat with as much dignity as I could muster.

I refused to show any weakness or vulnerability in front of Professor Garrett.  What he had done was unconscionable and disgusting... And oh, was he going to pay for it…

I’d see to that if it was the last thing I ever did.

Taking my seat I scooted my chair closer to Ryan and leaned my head on his shoulder, if Sir Douchebag doesn’t like it he can suck it.  I felt Ryan’s arm come around my shoulder and sighed in contentment.  If only all guys could be as amazing as my bestie.

“You do realize that you’re not getting out of our conversation about this weekend just because you’re being a bit pathetic at the moment, right?” He whispered to me, slightly irritating me.  I wasn’t being pathetic… Aas I?

Hell no! I was just cuddling up to my best friend.  Sitting up straight I sent him an evil glare. “I am not being pathetic!” I snapped, then watched as his eyes widened in surprise and hurt. I was a bitch… A complete and utter bitch.  I had just snapped at my best friend for basically nothing.

“God Ryan, I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to snap at you,” Running a hand over my face I slumped back in my seat. 

Maybe I wasn’t doing as great of a job dealing with the Professor Garrett situation as I thought I was after all.

Glancing back over to Ryan I saw his expression soften at my defeated stance.  Reaching over he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and said, “It’s okay.  We’ll talk later, from the looks of it you need someone to unload on,” Smirking and pointing at himself he continued, “And I’m just the guy you need.”

Rolling my eyes at his cheesiness I chuckled.  “Oh yeah, definitely,” I replied, snorting a bit and shoving his shoulder.  “Has anyone ever told you that you are unbelievably cocky?”

Grinning widely at me he raised an eyebrow, “Yeah, past girlfriends have raved about my unbelievable cock.” Wiggling his eyebrows at me I couldn’t control the laughter that bubbled forth causing me to slump forward and clutch at my sides.

Unfortunately for me, I hadn’t realized that during my exchange with Ryan that Sir Douche-A-Lot had entered the room and begun roll call until I heard his obnoxious voice directly above me.

“Is there something you’d like to share with the rest of us Miss Evans? I’m sure it must be very entertaining to cause such a response.”

My laughter died somewhere between my stomach and throat as I looked up into his blue eyes.  Those arrogant, demonic blue eyes that I couldn’t stop thinking about. And it was absolutely killing me.