Red Snow

Beast POV

When she said bye to me one last time I felt my heart clench. It's for the best and it was my choice. It was my choice to protect her. Her safety is more important than anything in the world to me.

The sound of a door opening catches my attention. Out comes my angel in shorts to catch my attention automatically.

Oh Moon Goddess please give me strength...

She sits down on the big rocking chair that basically swallows her petite figure. She is so little and fragile.
Amaya just sits there staring at the stars. Little does she know I'm behind the tress looking after her.

I just sit there watching her stare into the sky. The starts shine bright tonight.

I remember when I was a kid my mom used to tell me how each star was someone who had passed on and how they watched over their loved ones.

When she and dad were on the floor that one winter night, their blood staining the snow and surrounded by dead pack members she told me " Xavier we are not leaving you, we just wanna be stars. You can see us every night in the sky and know we love you and are watching over you."

Right when she finished her eyes closed and never opened and I stood there. A seven year old boy just staring at his dead parents body. Right there my heart went cold as ice and I never got too attached or cared. I was raised by the maids of the castle and I was mean to them so I couldn't feel anything.

Now this green/ blue eyed girl comes taking my life by storm and I can't stop her because I am lost in it.

I push the painful memories to the back of my mind and look at Amaya. Her breathing is slow and steady as her chest rises and falls, her eyes closed as long think lashes fan her face. Amaya lips are parted and look so kissable. She has fallen asleep.

I quietly walk out of the trees where I was hiding and go up the porch. Gently I carry her bridal style and take her inside the house. That Micheal boy was asleep on the couch.

Why does she hang out with him? Is he her boyfriend? Just the thought of her with another man makes my blood boil. How satisfying would it be to snap his neck and feed him to the hyenas?

I walk upstairs and lay her in the third room down the hall which looked like the guest room. I know she was staying over his house tonight since I heard the conversation with her parents. My baby is a terrible liar.

As I lay her down on the bed gently, she stirs a little. I tuck the covers over her beautiful body. Leaning down I kiss her lips. Her sweet soft plump red lips can have me on my knees in second.

After pulling back I walk to the other side of the bed and lay down next to her. My hand automatically wraps around her waist and I just lay there.

I'm falling and I don't wanna stop