[end]

ending | namjoon

ending | namjoon

-

anxiousness set in and namjoon stood in front of the mirror, flattening out his sweatshirt more than 5 times. simply because he was terrified as this was seokjin he was going out with and he desperately needed to give a good impression.

seokjin was lovely and namjoon doubted he was one to judge however since jin was one of the first that the younger had ever liked this much, he badly wanted it to work out.

one of his closest friends, hoseok had been worried sick about namjoon, he was constantly cooped up at the hospital working hard on his job and hoseok began to think it was rather unhealthy. hoseok was one to talk though, all he ever did was write shitty love songs to his only ex according to namjoon.

nerves were not a good enough reason to back out now, so he simply glanced back in the mirror one more time before leaving.

-

"hey! namjoon, over here!" seokjin beams, his eyes wide and bright as they drifted upon the lanky man who was approaching.

shyly, namjoon gave a smile and trudged over to where the tall beauty stood, smothered in a cream jumper and ripped baggy jeans with the cuffs turned upwards. namjoon was starting to feel underdressed as his eyes wandered across his own basic sweater and black jeans.

seokjin just managed to make everything look beautiful, he could even wear a trash bad and somehow he would still look flawless.

"hyung, sorry i'm late, my roommate was flapping about what to do when his ex messages him out of the blue and i just panicked and it took longer than expected an-"

"namjoon, it's okay," their palms slotted together as the older took namjoon's clammy hand into his own, "we're okay."

and that was all it took for namjoon's nerves to settle.

-

museums are rather special, all sorts of artefacts placed in their spots from all different periods of history, telling stories from many years ago.

namjoon knew that he wanted seokjin to be a part of his history.

currently the pair were wandering around, their hands clutched tightly together, creating a warm feeling crashing over namjoon's entire being, not leaving each other once.

comfortable silence drifted around the air, only a few other people in the room, silently looking over history.

"hey," seokjin whispers gently pulling namjoon in a different direction, "look at this."

this happened quite often, seokjin found a lot of the artefacts incredibly interesting and enjoyed reading about the history of the objects and with every word, namjoon fell just a slight bit more in love.

they left the museum shortly after making sure they had scoured every aspect and object they could find.

"i've had such an amazing time, it's been too long since i've been to a museum and i'm glad it was with you," seokjin smiled knocking his shoulder lightly against namjoon.

"i agree."

with the air drafting over them lightly and the sky opening in the middle submerging the blue with wondrous colours of orange and red, namjoon knew now was perfect.

"seokjin i think- i think i might be-."

"in love with me? i know, everyone is." seokjin winked through his round framed glasses.

namjoon just laughed, obviously used to seokjin's narcissism.

"i'm kidding namjoon," seokjin took both his hands into his own, "let's do this again."

-

and they did.

they went on far more and soon namjoon finally made his move, grabbing the other by his pink hoodie and placing his lips onto seokjin's soft ones.

the taller got slammed against the front door, lips on neck and fiddled with the keys, allowing entrance into his apartment.

once they'd reached the living room, a scream emerged from the furthest sofa, yoongi and hoseok had beat them to it.

the night was awkward at first, but soon a takeout was placed in front of the four of them along with beer and a shitty rom com playing in the back.

"so this is namjoon then? sorry our first meeting had to be me naked with your roommate."

namjoon just laughed, followed by seokjin then by yoongi and hoseok.

the other two excused themselves later on and both namjoon and seokjin exchanged a look that said 'let's leave."

on the doorstep, the air was light and as namjoon leaned back into seokjin's touch he felt at peace.

"i love you namjoon, fuck, i really do."

"i love you too, leaflet boy."

-

a/n iM SO HAPPY TO HAVE FINISHED THIS BLESS UP, i hope you enjoyed and i'll see you in the next one

- 🐝