Chapter 26~ Trouble

Naveens POV

"I can't believe it's really official" I screeched like a girl. Hmm only do that when in too hype. I looked at the heart shaped locket that Princeton gave me for valentines day. It was a red heart shaped diamond and on the inside was a small picture of me and Princeton sitting on the steps of the school looking happy as ever. We were only friends at the time but now it's different.i couldn't stop smiling

"Umm too hype nana too hype" Dana laughed while putting all her crankily hair up about to put a mask on her face.

"I'm sorry I can't help it I'm just ..... I can't believe it like we're finally a real thing I mean we don't have to hide it. We can actually go out now to like places that the school hangs out sometimes. We can show off our affection at school I mean Dana ......." I said her Being weak as usual.

"Ok nana I get it I'm happy for you to and I'm also happy about ray and I." she said with a huge smile.

"I know I'm excited about that too if y'all were to get married and have kids like they would be so pretty. I think they would have ray rays hair with your looks and his personality" I said an she laughed.

"And with you and prince I think mad curly hair maybe your hair color or brown. With your eyes Princeton's looks and bout of y'all weird and crazy ass personalities." she said causing us both to laugh. Y'all don't know how happy I am right now.

Shayla POV (first)

I slammed the door to my room and cursed. That asshole broke up with me. In front of everyone for that...... that .....UGH!!!!! ......... Well that ain't gonna happen..... I will have what I want, and what I want is revenge if its the last thing I do. I was actually starting to catch feelings for prince too. But he will be mine. I was so frustrated that I had to call somebody. I needed a rebound so went through my contact list and found who I was looking for. I pressed his name and it rung about three times before I heard his deep voice .

"What up shay" He said as I bit my lips.

"Come over I need you" I said in my calm yet sexy voice. I could tell he was biting his lips.

"Why?" he asked I rolled my eyes.

"Just come over I promise you won't regret it." I said and left it there.

China's POV

I've thought long and hard about the whole prodigy thing and what I'm going to do is keep this from roc and just end this now. I walked up the steps to prodigy's house and rung the doorbell. He opened the door shirtless when he saw that it was me he just gave a blank stair.

"What are you doing here???" he asked and I shuffled my feet

"Prod we need to talk" I said it took him a few to respond but he just let me in the house and closed the door behind me a I took off my coat.

"So what's sup" he asked sitting on the couch

"Prod I can't do this...." I said and he sighed " I love Roc he's sweet and loyal and he has a good personality I can't hurt him by being with you" I said

"So what happened didn't mean anything to you" He said and stood up.

"Now I can't lie ... Prod it did but I'm with roc He is really good to me" "but I can treat you better" prod said cutting me off I groaned

"Prod you don't understand yes what happened in the car did actually mean something but it was a mistake that was never meant to happen"I said "well how can you be so sure" he responded "Was it really not meant to happen or was it" He added taking a step closer to me. I didn't notice how close he was to me until now. His arms wrapped around my waist. This was so wrong but it felt right.

"See I know you feel it to chi" He said looking in my eyes. He leaned in and I leans in soon our lips touched and that's all that needed to happen for us to end up in prodigys room with nothing but a silk cover covering me. I did it again.

omg china you hoe and Shayla. Nana happy tho so that's good and Dana is too . but yeah hope you like it and I guess I will see y'all lata