All about Mahaya

(Mahaya, Evelynn, Hazel)

(Mahaya POV)

(Mahaya POV)

"Ok bitch, FUCK IT UP!" My best friend Evelynn said while I was modeling the dress she made me try on. I met Evelynn when I first moved down to Houston in 7th grade, she stood up for me when a group of girls tried to jump me over some rumor.

Ever since that day we've been best friends and always had each others back
"Evelynn this is too tight! I can barely breathe" I huffed and playfully rolled my eyes at her "fine you can take it off, I just remembered I bought this one dress a few weeks ago that can probably fit all that ass you have" she said with a smirk.

*Laughs* "Fine I'll try on your dress, but we gotta pick up Hazel from work." "Ouuuu, now it's really gonna be a party. I still can't believe she's your sister, y'all are so different from each other." "Girl I can't believe it either." I said shaking my head while getting in her car.

We pulled up to see Hazel screaming at some man with a business suit on who was holding a crying stripper. "FUCK YOU ANTHONY, I HOPE YOU NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PENNY IN THE RAGGEDY ASS CLUB! I QUIT!!"

Evelynn and I watched her storm way from the club making her way to the car. Once she get's in we just stare at her until she looks up at us. "What?" She said once she calmed down "bitch what was that about?" Evelynn asked while busting out laughing in the driver seat.

"Girl that raggedy ass hoe glitter been lying on my name to Anthony telling him I'm always messing with her, and I threw a drink in her face. His fat ass believed her and told me to get my shit cause I'm fired" she said with an annoyed look on her face.

I just shook my head while laughing. "Damn look at my sista looking like a sexy ass piece of caramel! Who you trynna look cute for sis?" Hazel asked me as she looked at me up and down smirking.

"I'm looking good for myself thank you, I'm not trynna catch nobody's attention" I told her honestly "you need to be asking yourself what Chaos is gonna say when he finds out you quit your job" "His ass ain't finna say nothing if he smart" she said rolling her eyes.

"I can't believe you actually got fired" Evelynn said while calming down from laughing "bitch being a bartender has it's perks too cause look what I snatched before I left" she said pulling out a big bottle of peach Ciroc from her bag while sticking her tongue out.

"Well that's good for you two, but I can't drink remember?" I reminded them while Evelynn was driving to her house.

"Aww baby sis don't worry, we can stop by the store and get you some soda and apple juice" Hazel and Evelynn both busted out laughing while sticking their tongues out high-fiving each other.

"I don't know why you insist on being such a good girl" Evelynn said to me while pinching my cheek "Bitch don't touch me!" I playfully said while swatting her hand away from my face.

"Once we find her a nigga I'm sure she'll break out of her shell" Hazel said "Girl finding her a nigga is gonna be harder than getting Peter Gunz to stop having babies" both of them started screaming from her joke while clapping their hands.

"Fuck both of you" I said while turning around in my seat.