Getting closer

(The girls outfits in mm)

(Mahaya's POV)

We get to the club and all you see is a big ass line wrapped around with broke nigga's and bitches with stiff and busted weave. We walked up to the bouncer who let everyone in but me, "nah I'ma need to see some ID" he said looking at me up and down "I...well... I don't...." I got cut off when Onyx came up and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Chill Nick, baby girl with me" he said looking at him seriously, "oh shit! My bad Onyx I didn't know" I could practically see him shaking in his shoes.

Once we got in he lead me to the vip booth we were in upstairs with everyone else, "thank you for getting the bouncer off my back" I said once we sat down, "you good ma, that nigga wanna get tough all of a sudden, he can miss me with that shit" he said sitting next to me. "You thirsty?" He asked while looking at me, "yeah, you can get me whatever they have that's good and is non alcoholic" I said getting comfortable in my seat.

Hazel and Evelynn came and sat next to me, "and just what was all that about hmm? Hazel asked me while lifting her eyebrows up and down, "the bouncer was giving me shit and he came and shut it down real quick" I said blushing, ever since I met him I can't stop blushing when I'm around him or when his name is brought up.

(2 hrs later)

(Onyx POV)

We been here for a while and me and Mahaya  just been chillin with each other, I can tell she ain't like these other hoe's that's just after my money. "What'd you go to school for?" I asked while sipping my Smirnoff. We were playing 21 questions and it was my turn, "I went to beauty school, I wanna have my own shop one day" she smiled at me. It was just us two up here since Crypt and Evelynn were at the bar and Chaos was getting twerked on by Hazel.

All of a sudden guns started to go off all through out the club, I snatched Mahaya to the floor then pulled out my gun from my pants and started shooting back along with Crypt and Chaos. All you see is glass breaking and people trynna get out while screaming, Chaos gave me a nod towards where Mahaya was once sitting. I gotta get shawty outta here, I got back down and pulled her arm quickly to the back door.

Once we got outside she started shaking and crying, she ain't never been in some shit like this before. "Mahaya calm down, it's ok" I tried to calm her down while walking to my car, "I need to find my sister and Evely..." I cut her off quick "they're fine ma I promise, we just need to get you outta here". I pulled off from the scene and started driving to my house.

I park my car in the driveway and take a deep breath, I look over to Mahaya who's mouth was wide open staring at my house, "this is where you live?" She asked looking shocked. "Yeah, it ain't nothing extravagant, just something simple" I said shrugging my shoulders, "this is not something simple! You can fit an entire family in this house and still have extra room" she said getting out of the car.

 I unlocked the door and let her in first, "you can take off your heels if you want" I said closing the door and turning the alarm system on

I unlocked the door and let her in first, "you can take off your heels if you want" I said closing the door and turning the alarm system on. I sat on the couch and watched as she stood there nervously, " sit down ma, I don't bite" I said patting the seat next to me. She came and sat down close to me, " it's hard to tell you and Hazel are sisters, you're the complete opposite of her" she looked at me and laughed "yeah, I'm the quiet one, I've always been like that". "You wanna finish the game? I think it's your turn" "ok, ummmmm how old are you?" She asked while looking around, "22, what about you?" "20, I turn 21 in 10 months", damn shawty basically a baby since she can't drink.

"Your turn" "do you have a boyfriend?" I asked while looking at her licking my lips, "no" she said blushing with her head down. "Why?" "Um no sir, I believe it's my turn" she said trynna get smart, "you right, my bad" I chuckled, "do you have a girlfriend?" She asked while slyly smirking at me. "Nah but I know who I want tho" I said sliding a little bit closer to her.

(Mahaya's POV)

"Why don't you have a man, as beautiful as you are?" Onyx asked me, we just kept moving closer to each other. "I've been on dates before and they just never work out, so we don't go any further. I just haven't found the right guy yet" I said honestly, all my dates were disasters and something always went wrong. "The right guy is right in front of you Mahaya" I could tell he was being serious, "look Onyx I'm gonna be honest with you, I know that you're involved in the same shit Crypt and Chaos do and I don't want a relationship where I have to worry about you.." I was cut off when his lips connected with mine.

His lips are so big and soft he had me moaning through the kiss, he pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes. "I know you just felt that Mahaya, the sparks in that kiss. What I do has nothing to do with who I am as a person, you ain't gotta worry about me. You should at least give me a chance, let a real nigga treat you right". I couldn't stop blushing, I'm pretty sure my cheeks were super pink, he lifted my head up and I looked into his eye. I could tell he was serious, "let me take you on a date" I can't tell if he's telling me or asking me but I really don't care at the moment, "ok" I said smiling at him.