Levy's Discovery

Levy's POV:

When I walked into the guild, I saw everyone in a crowd near the centre, but slightly to the left. I cringe slightly and wanted it to centre but I brushed it off and walk into the crowd, weaving my way around. Well I guess there is an upside to being short. I saw Natsu fainted on the floor with a pained expression on his face. Did he eat something? Soon, Gray spoke up.

"Strange. Wendy fainted earlier today..."

"Really?" Sniffled the blue exceed. Suddenly, everyone hears a loud thump and directed their attention to its source, to find Laxus fainted. Some of the crowd, including Master, ran to help him, I decided to stay with Natsu. Okay this just got a bit strange. Three Dragon-Slayers fainting? I check Natsu's temperature by placing my hand on his forehead and it burns my hand. Ouch. I quickly remove my hand, only to see the places that touched Natsu to be glowing red. I squeaked in pain.

"Here." Gray said and cooled my hand down. Now that I think of it, where is Gajeel?

"Hey, has anyone seen Gajeel?" I ask.

"No, don't think so." Gray mused, probably catching on with what I was saying. "Tell ya what, i'll go see if he's ok." And with that, Gray stood up and left. I hope Gajeel's okay... Anyway, back to Natsu.

"HEY GUYS! WHERE IS NATSU?!" Asked a familiar feminine voice.

"OVER HERE LU-CHAN!" I call back. Lucy ran over and knelt beside me.

"Oh my God is he okay?!"  She asked. She put her hand on his head.

"Wait Lu do-" Too late. I cringed slightly but Lucy had no reaction. Natsu seemed to... purr? What??

"Phew... His temperature is okay at least." Lucy said with a sigh of relief. This confused me.

"Lu, I took his temperature before..." I begin.

"Oh well, now we know he is double safe!"

"No, when I done it..." I showed her my heat-blistered hand and she gawped.

"What?" Was all she said.

"I think I'm gonna look it up..." I mumble and stand up. Just at that moment, with the help of Lily's Battle Shift, Gray carrying a fainted Gajeel ran through the door. My eyes widened and I ran over.

"Gajeel?! Oh my God! What on Earthland happened?!" I knelt beside the sleeping Iron Dragon-Slayer, who was rudely dropped by Lily and Gray. They were panting heavily which I found more than a bit rude.

"He weighs as much as a ton if bricks..!" Gray splutters out. I glare at him slightly but check myself. I don't believe many people in this guild, everyone exaggerates unrealistically. I lift his arm effortlessly and Gray just gawped. I look at him in confusion and to simply prove his point, he tries and fails miserably. I was deeply confused, as was many others in the guild. Suddenly a  shriek came from where Laxus was, and it became apparent Evergreen was shocked by lightning when she tried to touch Laxus. I instantly stood up and announced something.

"I'm going to the library to look up what may be happening."

"If you don't mind, I'd like to accompany you." Said a green-haired enchantment mage.

"I'll go too!" Said the blonde celestial mage. And so, our small group of three set out.

~+{TimeSkip! Brought to you by! SunnieBlueStrings Writes!}+~

We arrived at the library and began to browse through the books on the shelves.

"Okay guys were gonna have to split up." I say.