chapter 1. the beginning

My name is Aiko and I want to become an animator but I'm from Korea. My parents sent me to Japan to follow my dream.

Sadly, I have no money (A/N.:*facepalm* *Sigh*). While walking through the streets I saw a boy trying to steal something. 'On the first day being in Japan, my hero instincts kick in' I thought to myself.

I took it from him swiftly, "Hey!" He yelled "that's mine, I was going to pay for that with my own money". "Oh really, cause I'm pretty sure I saw you stuff this in you pocket and can I please check your pockets for money" I smoothly said

"ahhh.......Ok" he shyly said. 'i got him' I quickly checked his pockets. There was no money, so I placed the item back with a big smile on my face. "Ah hey you're pretty cute, you wanna come hang at my place" he said. 'Is he serious? Do I really have anywhere else to go?' "ok listen i have nowhere to stay, so I'll go if you let me stay at your place deal?" I said in defeat. He instantly said "deal"

He helped me with my bags. 'I really hope this guy doesn't live under a bridge'. As we were walking past a mansion, he stopped. "Here we are" " If this is a joke, I'm not laughing" I said blankly. "I'm not joking, this is where I live" he said opening the gate. "Why were you stealing stuff when it looks like you can buy thousands of them" I said closing the gate behind me. "I'm still in my bad boy stage" he said frankly. "So what's your name" I questioned forgetting to ask it before. "Ayoto, you are?" "Aiko"(A/N:names are hard to think of).

I saw a beautiful flower in the distance. I gave Ayoto my bags and went to see it. I heard someone yell something, my curiosity got the best of me, so I walked towards the sound.

It was two boys, one of them looked really mean and the other was crying. "Hey! you what are you doing here" the red hair guy, yelled at me. "I was invited" I said proudly. "Ohhh you're one of Ayoto's friends. Ok carry on" he said paying no more attention to me. " Hey what did this little boy do for you to yell at him" I said out of curiosity. "Who? my little brother? He was being clumsy and got cut by one of the flowers" the red head said bitterly. The blonde haired little brother cried while saying "I'm sorry, but the flower looked so beautiful". "Can I see the cut?" I asked. He showed me his hand that had a pool of blood on it. "Can you take me to a sink or pipe to wash off his blood" " fine but the next time he gets hurt and you're not here, he will have to take care of it himself" the older brother said. 'he's so mean'

"Thank you Miss, my big brother,Misaki, usually does this for me but I guess he got tired of helping me. I'm Ren by the way. What's your name?" He said stuttering."I'm Aiko" "That's such a beautiful name" he said under his breath, mostly hoping I didn't heard. "Thanks"I said as I finished cleaning him up.

"There you go" I said. "Thank you once again miss" he said blushing. 'Now to go see my new room' I  thought. As I walk through the door, I saw a next boy skip pass me. 'So there's four of them. Misaki, seems like the eldest, then there's Ayoto,then Ren and now-' my thought was cut short by the boy saying " hey miss what are you thinking about". 'His voice is so high' "Ohhh i was just wondering were your brother is. Do you now by any chance?". He quickly said "Well it depends. I don't know where Ren is, he is most likely in his room. I definitely don't know where Misaki is and Ayoto is in the guest room". 'Wow this boy can ramble' "Can you take me to Ayoto?" I said kinda confused. "Alright ma lady"

I decided to converse (A/N: high by bts Ok I'm sorry) with the brown haired what seems like angel." Ah miss you've been staring at me since we made eye contact. Is something on my face". 'ok I don't know how to answer him' "umm..." He slyly said "or do you like me?". A flash of blood rushed to my face. "Ohh my you don't even know my name and you love me, my name is Kirito". "Well Kirito, I'm Aiko" I said huffing.

"Ok this is the door, darling. Bye bye" he said skipping away. 'Why is he so self-centered' think, rolling my eyes while pushing. A room with a big pink bed. "Do you have any other color sheet?" I said to Ayoto. "Nope" he said in the highest voice, I heard him speak. "So what about your parents? Are they ok with a stranger living in there house?". "Well, I asked my dad, he said yes but you have to be our maid" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "WHAT" I yelled. "I'm not going to be a maid, especially not to Kirito." "Ok great you met my brothers already" he said with a big smile, " I'll leave you to get dressed and met me downstairs, I'll be with my father so, be careful" he quickly left me to change into a..... Maid outfit. 'I'm already done with this.' I put on the maid dress, the skirt was a little shorter than I'm used to but it's fine.

I walked down the hallway​ and saw Ren. "Hey Ren!" I said running to him. He turned around and blushed. "Where a you going?" I asked hoping not the garden again. "The living room. Father called all the boys downstairs" he said trying hard not to look at my chest, he was failing. "Speaking of which, can you show me where the living room is? This house is a bit bigger than I'm used to" I said kinda slowing down. "Of course" he grabbed my hand walking faster.

When we got to the living room, I saw all the boys blush looking at me. 'I'm a hundred percent sure Kirito is looking at my chest'. "Ok boys. This is your new maid, do you have any questions?" Kirito's hand rised with speed. 'ohh I can't wait for the question he is about to ask' I think trying to keep a straight face. "Is she going to be staying with us?" He asked with a evil smirk. 'What is he planning on doing to me'. "Yes, she is. Her name is Aiko, she is sleeping in the guest room for now."

All the boys left and the father turned to me and said "You can pick any of my sons to marry, just tell me which one and I'll get the wedding ready." Then he just left. 'What! Is he serious'.

I saw a piece of paper on the table. 'Chores for Aiko' was written on the top of the paper so I unfold it. "Ok this is going to be fun" I said under my breath