Camping

Before anything starts.... This will be pg-13? I don't know... If you can't handle weird stuff,random stuff... But.... Since this is the first chapter,none of that is going to happen yet... XD I hope you enjoy the story.

Ruben's POV
It was just January. January the 19th. I was just....well,my family and my dear friend Alice were going on a camping trip. We were heading to forest in my parent's mini van. My parents,my little brother and sister,and my best friend. Alice.

"I can't wait to see!" Alice said excitedly. "It's my first time going camping! Thank you Mr and Mrs.Duarte for taking me!" She smiled brightly. "You don't have to thank us dear... After all Ruben was begging for you to come with us!" My mom smiled brightly. My face instantly turns red,trying to cut off my mom's embarrassing comments. "M-Mom!" I said sheepishly. "Plus! Her dad let her go with me! For the first time! With me! Me!! Most of the time he would say no! But now! He trusts me! He trust me!" I blurted out,slightly embarrassed as the van parked. We all got down. I opened the back of the van.

Alice's POV
Sure it's cold,but I can't wait to do the many things I haven't done before! I want to help make a tent! Make a campfire! Roast marshmallows! I grab my bags,Ruben gave me a awkwardly glare. His hands was slowly reaching out for my bags. "Ruben! I got it myself!" I pouted,tightly holding my bags. "As a fine gentleman,I shall! And you shall let me!" He laughed,giving a small smile as softly tug the bags away from my hands. "Hey! Unfaaaaiirr!" I looked at him,Ruben having a big 'O smile on him. "Mhph. Thank you Ruben,you are such a fine gent!"I softly smiled at him. Softly chuckling to myself. "No need to thank my dearest lady~" He chuckled,quickly pushing up his glasses as he went ahead. "Do you need help Mrs.Duarte?" I walked towards her. "Everything is fine dear! Just watch the little ones okay?" She chuckled,looking up at Mr.Duarte. I check inside the van,seeing Ruben's little brother and sister sleeping. "Awe..." I slowly grab their small bags,I start heading towards the trail. "Ruben!" I called out. "Yes?" He shouted as he turned around. "O-Oh! Okay! I was just making sure I was heading the right way..." I softly smiled at him. We both walked down the trail,heading to the campsite. I place the two bags down near a log. "This is wonderful." I look at the tall trees.

Ruben's POV
Well...While the sun was setting down.Everything was so fun. I helped Alice set up our tent,making s'mores,last but not least,making a camp fire. I took out my phone,checking the time. It was 9:30 pm. Everyone already went inside their tents,but Alice. " Today was the best. Thank you for taking me with you Ruben." She smiled as she looked at the fire. Her eyes seems to look so bright. A warm shade of brown. "Heh... Of course! But you should head to the tent now." I look at her worriedly. "After all... It's cold out here." She looked up at me.
"I thought we are sharing tents."
"Of course we are! But I'm going to the tent if your going to the tent." I said protectively.
"Right!... About that..." She said softly,slowly looking down.
"What is it Alice?" I looked at her,slightly worried.
"I didn't want to trouble you.... B-But... I don't have a sleeping bag..." She slightly pouted. I looked up at her,slowly placing my hand on her shoulder.
"Alice... You could always tell me,you know that right?" I look at her,slowly pulling her into a hug.
"B-But...You did so much for me!... I don't want to trouble you that much!..."
"Remember. I care for you! Sure your parents are busy,leaving you independent at the house,but with me... You can rely on me. Remember that." I softly pinched her cheeks.
"B-But how will I sleep?" She looked at me awkwardly.
"We share." I awkwardly smirked. Her face slowly turned red,slightly puffing her cheeks up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well? Was that good for a start?
>^< It's my first time doing something like this! Soo...
Leave any comments what I need to fix!
(Grammar especially.)

Ruben's Dad: Son,if your going to get laid tonight,use protection. *tosses a condom at him*
Ruben: W-Whaa!! *His face instantly turn red* I'm not doing any of that dad!! Stoooooopp! 8(>\\\<)8
^
I was bored. XD I hope you enjoy!