Chapter 1 - GOSSIP GIRL

Chuck Bass stepped out of his car and looked around before opening the back door so their son Henry could get out the car. Blair got out the passenger seat and looked around at the peaceful street which is called 'Serenity Lane'. She opened the back door of the other side and got out their daughter Isabella-Mae before holding her until Chuck had time to grab the pushchair from the boot of the car. They walked up the drive to their house: number 44 Serenity Lane. Chuck unlocked the door and Henry ran inside and up the stairs to find his bedroom. Henry was 4 years old and Isabella-Mae was two; as soon as Gossip Girl started regularly posting about them, Chuck and Blair decided to move.
Blair got Isabella-Mae out the pushchair and sighed "Home sweet home" as she hugged her husband. "Indeed" he replied as he kissed Blair on the forehead before exploring the house.
Blair picked up Isabella-Mae and walked into the kitchen. Her and Serena had travelled down here multiple times to decorate the house and unpack before the actual move. Blair had only said goodbye to her best friend that morning when the family were leaving Serena and Dan's apartment - where they'd been staying - but she missed her already! Isabella-Mae was complaining that she was hungry so Blair placed her on the floor to get a snack. After grabbing the snack out the cupboard, Blair quickly texted Serena: Hey S! I know we only hugged and said goodbye this morning but I miss you already! The house looks lush but we haven't met the neighbours yet so my opinion of this town may change! No news if the sale has gone through so C is stressing! Hope you come and visit soon. —B
Blair carried Isabella-Mae and the snack to the dining room before placing her In her special chair to eat. Blair sat next to her and called down Henry to see if he wanted anything. He shouted back that he didn't so she left him to it. Chuck was in the office trying to see if the sale of 'Radley Sanitarium' had gone through so he could start refurbishment straight away!
After Isabella-Mae had finished, Blair put her on the floor so she could go where she liked. Isabella-Mae was clingy so would usually stay with Blair or go and find her dada. There was a knock at the door. Blair answered it to see a tall woman (around Blair's age) with long brunette hair and an amazing fashion sense! "Hi, I'm Emily Fields-Dilaurentis! Me and my wife Alison live next door with our 2 year old twins called Courtney and Maya! I thought I'd bring you some cookies and wine to say welcome. Just knock if you need anything as I've lived in Rosewood my whole life."
Blair took the basket and smiled. "Thank you Emily! I'm Blair Waldorf-Bass. Me and my husband have moved from New York with our children; Henry is 4 and Isabella-Mae is 2!" Emily nodded and smiled at Blair. "Wow... That's quite a move! You and my best friend Hanna would get along very well. She used to live In New York with her husband Caleb! We're actually having a dinner tonight with all my best friends and their boyfriends / husbands! You should join us." Blair nodded and accepted the invitation. As Emily walked down the path, Blair closed the door and placed the basket on the kitchen counter and thought to herself 'I'm definitely going to love it here!'