Chapter 3 - GOSSIP GIRL

The next morning, Chuck had rushed out the house to get to a meeting as the sale is going through today.  This left Blair to get Henry off to his first day of his new school and Isabella-Mae to her new daycare. Serena had requested to FaceTime her so once Blair had got the kids dressed and sat at the table waiting for their breakfast, she propped her iPhone 7+ on the counter and got two bowls out so she could make the kids breakfast.
"Hey B! How's your new life in Rosewood?" Serena smiled as her face appeared on her screen. Blair immediately smiled at the sight of her best friend "Hiya S! So far Rosewood is amazing! Last night we went to our neighbours for dinner and drinks. Chuck got on really well with their partners and the ladies are so nice. One called Aria has a son called Jackson who Henry got on really well with! How is the upper east side without me?" Blair replied as she made Isabella-Mae some granola and berries then Henry some porridge. Serena watched her best friend with a smile. "It's so weird! Me and Dan went out last night with Nate though and had some drinks. Dan is going to a writers conference soon so I might come and stay at yours if that's okay!" Serena suggested. Blair nodded as she finished their breakfasts and grabbed some fruit juice. "Yeah that's great! I'll talk later S as I have to get Henry and Isabella-Mae to school and daycare then me and Hanna are getting a coffee to discuss New York and Fashion." Blair replied as she hung up the phone and fed the kids. She got her phone and messaged Hanna: 'Hey Hanna, it's Blair Waldorf-Bass. Where is it we're getting coffee again? —B'
After a stressful morning of trying to find the schools and drop them off. Blair rushes into the Brew and orders herself a caramel mocha before spotting Hanna on the couches. She took the drink and walked over. Blair took a seat on the armchair. "Hey. Emily suggested we meet up because we have New York and Fashion in common!" Hanna nodded and smiled "yes. She was telling me that you moved here from the upper east side. Question is - why?!" She laughed as she sipped her coffee. Blair laughed and glanced at her phone before putting it in her handbag. "There's this blogger called 'Gossip Girl' who has been posting my secrets since I was in high school and following mine and my friends' every move. I was fine until she started blogging about my children so we decided to move here where there was no 'Gossip Girl' and business opportunities for Chuck." She informed as she sipped her coffee. They both sat there until lunchtime chatting about fashion.

However, Chuck was waiting for a sale to go through. After Gossip Girl had started tracking his children, he started looking for different business opportunities. He stumbled across this place called 'Radley Sanitarium'. It had shut down a couple of years ago so Chuck put in a bid for it and moved his family down to the town in Philadelphia. As he still ran Bass industries he would make a monthly trip to New York to check up on everything there. Chuck tapped his foot when eventually he received an email confirming the sale. He texted Blair, Serena, Nate and Lily the great news before remembering the conversation he had with Toby, Ezra and Caleb last night. They had agreed once the sale had gone through, they'd go and celebrate. Chuck had decided that he'd like to hire Toby's company to work on the refurbishment and then offer him a small job of maintenance, he'd like Caleb to work on security and all the technology stuff and then Ezra to write reports and views on it in the new Rosewood newspaper that he edited. He messaged the guys and arranged a night round Toby's (as he wasn't living with Spencer) where they'd have drinks and play poker. Chuck's future was looking good!