Chapter 2 - PLL

Emily and Alison were preparing for the arrival of Aria&Ezra, Hanna&Caleb, Spencer&Toby and Blair&Chuck - plus the children! Alison was setting the table and lining up all the drinks whilst Emily was cooking the meal. Courtney and Maya were running around the place causing havoc! After Alison had set up she walked into the kitchen and hugged Emily from behind. "Hey Em, what should I do now? Everything is set up!" Emily smiled and continued what she was doing. "People will be arriving soon Ali! Apparently everyone has a bit of news to share and we're introducing Blair and her family to the town." Alison nodded and kissed Emily's cheek before the doorbell rang.

Alison walked to the front door, followed by Maya and Courtney, and opened it. Standing at the door was Blair and Chuck with Henry and Isabella-Mae! "Hello! I'm Blair, this is my husband Chuck, this is our son Henry and this is our daughter Isabella-Mae." Blair said as she greeted Alison. Alison smiled and hugged Blair and Chuck before getting Maya and Courtney to show them to the living room. Soon after their arrival, the others all turned up and gathered in the living room. Emily joined them and sat down in between Hanna and Blair.

"Okay. So it is rumoured that we all have exciting news to share!" Emily claimed as everyone stopped talking to listen. "Then if we all introduce ourselves to our new guests." She glanced at Blair and smiled. "I'll go first!" Hanna shouted excitedly as she and Caleb stood up. Everyone looked at them, waiting for the exciting news. "Me and Caleb are having a baby girl!" Hanna hugged Caleb as everyone gasped and congratulated them. "About time!" Aria laughed. "Oh, I'm Caleb and this is my wife Hanna!" Caleb introduced them to Blair and Chuck.
"I guess we'll go next then if we're going round in a circle." Spencer pointed out as she and Toby stood up. The room went quiet once again.... "Me and Toby are engaged!" Spencer exclaimed as she showed the ring. Everyone cheered as they sat down. "I'm Toby and this is my fiancée Spencer." Toby looked over to the new arrivals and smiled.
"We're next then!" Aria jumped up and smiled as Ezra stood next to her. "We've set a date and location for the wedding! We're going to get married in Tuscany and I want all the girls to be my bridesmaids!" Aria smiled then Ezra added "and you guys are obviously all a part of it aswell." Aria kissed Ezra before turning to Chuck and Blair "I'm Aria and this is my fiancé Ezra." She smiled as they sat down and their little boy called Jackson.
Alison smiled as she stood up and walked over to Emily. "Should we tell them?" She asked as she looked at everyone. Emily nodded and stood up with Alison. "We are opening up a charity where in the summer we go to different countries and teach them a variety of skills. I will teach swimming and Ali will teach them English." Everyone clapped. Emily went to check on the dinner whilst everyone else sat down and the children sat on a different table. They spent the remainder of the evening laughing and getting to know each other.