Chapter 11

Tk P.O.VI

I need to talk to Jalen about everything. Tell him that i am taken. Tell him im done with his bull shit.

Jalen: Hey. Whats up

Wow he looks very different than before. He got taller and he still got his baby face.

Tk: Hey Jalen ( Hug him) Whats up?

Jalen: Nothing really. I just missed you Tk. You are a amazing girl and i love you to death. I never wated to lose you. You and i were meant to be and...

Tk: First of, i know im a amazing girl. I never stoped. 2 You dont love me you only love your self because if u "love" me, u NEVER had sex with Olivia while we were going out. You was a great guy and i always gave you chances. But you lost it. I loved you i would of did anything for you. But ur Bitch self u only think about your self. Why did yo bring me here knowing that i was going to yell at you?

Jalen: I wanted 1 morer chance

Tk: Ha (Gets up from her seat) You already had that chance (leaves)

Wasted my time on niggias these days. I have fame my family and my boyfrend. I dont have time for games.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry i havent been piosting. High school life is a Bitch. But anyways i Hope u contune reading.