18.Extreme Shopping!!

(Y/N POV)

On the way to the mall, I realized that I forgot my credit card.

"Jimin.." I look at him with a sad face.

He look at me for a second and say "What's wrong babe?"  

"Ummm I forgot my credit card at home..."

"Oh haha, don't worry you can use mine. Haha I thought you have something bad to tell me."

"Oh my gosh nooo I can't!!" I pouted.

"It's okayyy babe, that's what I'm here for" He smiled as his eyes are still locked on the road.

"Don't say it like that. I don't want to feel like im using you. How can I pay you back?"

He smirked. "You'll see when we get to the mall."

~~5 minutes later~~

We're here!! I started going to H&M. Jimin tagged along while I was trying to choose some cute swim suits. For the past 15 minutes, I couldn't find any that's my style. Jimin was sitting on a bench on his phone. I turned around and give him a I-need-help-please. He saw me so he stood up and came towards me.

"I need help."

He smirked. Again. "Alright, leave this to me. Sit there, I'll come over to you when I found a good one for you."

I smiled at him and gave him peck on the lips. "Thank you babe!!" I sat down and check on my phone.

~~10 minutes later~~

"Babe!" I put down my phone and look up. Jimin was walking towards me with the 2 swim suits he picked out. "Try it on right now."

"Okay." I smiled at him and walked into the changing room.

I tried on the first one and wow....it fits me perfectly. I mean, I sure do have the best boyfriend ever haha. I walked out of the changing room but not fully out because I didn't want anyone to see me.

"JIMIN!! COME OVER HERE!!" I yelled in a whispering tone.

I heard him replied in a whispering tone as well, "COMING!!"

He ran to me and when he can see me clearly, he stopped immediately, jaw dropped

He ran to me and when he can see me clearly, he stopped immediately, jaw dropped. I gave him a good 360 degrees turn and he was just staring like crazy.

"So....what do you think?" After I said that, he walk closer to me. He lean towards my ear and whispered.

"You look smexy.." I chuckled.

"What does that even mean?" He pull himself back.

"It mean you look smart and sexy at the same time haha."

"Okay haha I'm going to try on the other one."

"Okay babe."

I turned around I get in the changing room again. I took off the first swim suit and put on the second one. Once that's done, I went out again. This time, he was already waiting in front of the changing room. Which scared me. I was about to scream but I managed to stop myself.