26. Special Day

I looked away thinking to myself that he's back. What do I do? Okay calm down Y/N, calm down. But it's freaking P-A-R-K J-I-M-I-N!! Ugh he's just another customer. Act normal. I looked back at him and smiled.

You: Your cat is fine, it probably ate something weird accidentally. Here I'll feed your cat this.

I show him a package of special cat food for any cat that have a weak stomach.

You: You can check it out over there.

I smiled and started preparing the cat food. Phew that was the hardest thing I've done in my whole life. I started to feed his cat. I saw the cat's collar. 'Memory' Who name their cat this. That's such a stupid name.

Jimin: You like the name?

You: I- uhhh......it's unique.

He smiled.

Jimin: I'm going to buy the cat food for a bit.

You: Yeah go ahead.

I wonder when did he got this cat. It's seems like it's a year old in cat years, which is 7 years. But why would he name the cat that. Before I know it, he's back.

You: Ummmm your cat should be back to normal in a few days. Just keep feeding it that cat food. It'll boost Memory's digestive system.

He gave me weak smile.

Jimin: Thank you.

You: No problem, it's my job. Come back if somehow that cat food is not effective.

Jimin: I will. I'll see you again.

I smiled. Wait a minute. 'I'll see you again' what does that mean? Hmmmm whatever, I got of people waiting in line. I'll worry about that later.

~~End of work day~~

Tomorrow I asked for a day off because tomorrow is a special day!! I'm so happy and excited!! It's going to be amazing.  It's Tina's wedding!! But I still need to find a dress. I went to the shopping center. Shopping for the perfect dress for a special day is hard but after an hour of picking and trying, I finally found the one.

 Shopping for the perfect dress for a special day is hard but after an hour of picking and trying, I finally found the one

It was pretty expensive but it's worth it. I payed for it and went home.

~~Home~~

You: Mom!! I'm home!!

Mom: I'm in the kitchen!!