Explanation

You continued along the empty hallways, Chara following close behind.  They hadn't spoken to you since that last "battle", and you were starting to think they were mad at you. Chara knew you could reset though, so you didn't really see why. You decided you would explain it to them later, and then surely they'd go along with your plan. It's not like anyone would stay dead.
     After what seemed like ages, you finally made it back to Toriel's house.
     "Oh! My child! I didn't expect you to make it all this way by yourself, I'm deeply sorry! I was just about to come get you, are you ok?!" She asked, checking to make sure you were free of injury.
     "I'm alright." You reassured her, smiling and thinking about what would happen next on this exciting new journey you were taking.  She smiled back and told you about a pie she had made for you and showed you to your room, telling you to take a nap while it cooled.  You nodded and acted as if you had fallen asleep. Once she had left, you sat upright in the bed and looked at Chara who was staring at you blankly from across the room.
     "What's wrong?" You asked, wondering why they were standing so far away.
     They just kept staring.
     "Chara, talk to me. You're scaring me.." you said worriedly.
     A strangle laugh erupted from them, as they continued to stare at you. "I'm scaring you?" They snorted.
     You just looked at them confused. Had you done something wrong? Then you remembered you didn't tell them your plan yet. Of course! They were just confused. You'd just explain it and they'd understand, no harm done.
     "Oh! If you're confused about why I killed those people, I just wanted to see what would happen. Once I finish this, I'll just reset and everything will be back to normal! It'll be ok, I just wanted a little change for once. It'll be over soon, and we can go back with being friends with everyone!" You explained. An amused smile spread across Chara's face, and they chuckled once more.
     You just assumed they understood.  You then bid them goodnight and laid your head down on your pillow and drifted to sleep.

But then it happened.

A/N: again, short chapter, (shorter than last time IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT) but I really wanted to do something for the next chapter that ended up making me have to end this one here. That chapter will be out soon though! So until then, goodboi ;D