night at the diner

pure fluff
                                    •
It was a cold, rainy November night. You were at your usual hangout spot, Pop's. You were always here after school. You were a bit of a loner and preferred to not be around other people, but tonight you did have company.
                                   •
You sat across from your best friend-turned-boyfriend, Jughead Jones. You knew pretty much everything about him. You were the only person he trusted. He trusted you with his life story, his family life, his thoughts, his feelings, and his novel. Jughead had been working on his novel about the murder of Jason Blossom for quite some time now, and you two would always get together at Pop's while he wrote, and sometimes you would help him.

You stared at Jughead, lost in thought as you sipped your chocolate milkshake. You were suddenly startled by a loud snap and you woke up from your daydreams. Jughead had slammed his laptop closed, frustratedly sighing. "What happened, Jughead?" You asked him.
"Writer's block." He looked down at the table, rolling his eyes and sighing. You slid out of your seat and say next him. He looked over and smiled at you as you put your head on his shoulder. "I can help you, if you want?" You offered.   He shook his head.
"I just want to hang out with you right now. No computer." He kissed your forehead softly. You smiled softly and lifted your head off his shoulders to take a sip of your milkshake as he stared at you admiringly.
"I love you"
"I love you, too."
  •

lol cheesy, i know, i know. but just deal with it i couldn't think of anything better