Stormy Weather : Finding Stormy

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ERRORS. **** ( 6/1/12-note to self I noticed the mistakes)***

I HAVE TO EDIT THIS ONE GUYS. I recall being in the hospital when this was written,I rushed through it and for that I apologize! When I do complete the deed you will not be disappointed.

THANKS FOR READING...I PLAN TO MAKE THIS STORY A GREAT ONE AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU CAME ALONG FOR THE JOURNEY! ;-) GOD BLESS.

I, Stormy Mu-Feeyah Smitherson was born on a cold winter day in 1987 February 17 at Beth Israel Hospital in Newark,New Jersey. My father, Micheal Smitherson is a retired criminal in the Highest Armed guard prison of the New Jersey area. (I wish not to mention the prisons name,I don't want any trouble :-) ). My mother, Born Sarah Pickett is a nurse at a local public rehabilation center. I'm the oldest of 3 children.( my fathers children are not included,or the I'd be retired listing them....S.M.H.)

I am very proud to be a product of my parents. I was inspired by my father being a street soldier to stay focused without letting life's bumps throw me off track and since I was a child I dreamed of becoming a person who would lead other people, teach them, encourage the scared, make the unhappy smile and just to do good where I could. I guess that came from my mother.

I'm not perfect, of course no one is! I have made mistakes. Big one's that I thought I would never recover from. I was a young girl with sickle cell disease, told as a child and even now that I may die at any given time. ...Instead of me having faith I lost it..... Then I realized how blessed I was!

of course it wasn't right away. I started living life literally as if I only had a couple hours to live. I guess being a teenage girl who had to sit out in Gym class, constantly monitored by those I was surround by, not being able to go swimming or .....just simple things. The world for me at this time was confusing.

I realized it didn't have to be. This world was mine just like the next person, only difference was my imagination....

Now I know Sickle Cell Disease was the reason my dare loved ones tried to keep me what I call boxed in, locked down. I know they did the things they did and kept me under close watch because of poor understanding of the disease. Although, they did keep me from school activities and minor things like that because of risk of me becoming dehydrated. If you have no knowledge of Sickle Cell visit Google.com and research it, I as well will provide you with more information.( my alter ego FeeyahSaysSo tells all to inform y'all) :-) .

I understand sickle cell causes sub problems and even with lifting some thing too heavy or getting hit with a volley ball too hard could cause a painful crisis. Everything that was being done was for my benefit, but I just could Not wrap my head around the though of being treated as if I were handy cap. I hate to be treated as such.

That shit was depressing and never my style. since I could remember I wanted to help People! Yes, I'm not a corn ball who believes I can't receive help from others. No one gets to the top alone without be lonely,tired some, and well you get the picture.

Next: as you may have noticed from reading. I'm sarcastic at times but I have enough humor in me to vocalize about my own unpleasant experiences. I not only want to share the unpleasant. Equal to what I've said before my biggest goal or what I thought would be my destiny was HELPING other PEOPLE. :-)

I had been fairly not quit myself. On January 15 Warmest winter I could ever recall. The year was two thousand and six. I found myself in need of conversing. I needed to hear some one tell me about their pains, regrets, and what hurts them most.

I know what you are probably thinking....

No!

,hearing about how some one feeling regretfully unconnected wouldn't make me feel better. The end result however would. Me relating to another human being about mere things I could associate with. We could interact pertaining to links we both touch basis on. That day I placed I call to a nation-wide chat line. I literally tell you within five seconds of my being online. Right as I was releasing the pound key on the telephone pad so, my intro would go abroad. Someone Had already sent me a message.